Coffee Ground Scrub Reviews

Coffee Ground Scrub

Coffee with Honey as mask/scrub

It felt great on the skin though it's a hit/miss mask. Sometimes it does well on my skin and other times it doesn't really have any effect.

Coffee and cetaphil scrub

I used the coffee with some cetaphil and it left me skin feeling soft and moisturized. Note that I didn't scrub too much because I do get red easily and use a little more moisturizer than you usually wold because the skin is a little raw after exfoliation and it will get dry, I use coconut oil.

Comments

black coffee as face mask

One of my favorite method. Cleanse your face first. Apply every night before going to bed. 3 tablespoon black coffee, 1-2 tablespoon water. Leave it onto your face for 15-20mins then rinse with water.

Comments

I like to use this to remove my makeup.

I add some coffee grounds, some aloe 100% vera gel, and a little bit of organic coconut oil. The coconut oil dissolves makeup, the coffee exfoliates and the aloe soothes the skin. Not drying at all and it smells great!

Coffee and Coconut oil mask

I used this for the first time today and for someone who has sensitive skin I really liked it. I'll post back tomorrow or in a couple of days to see if maybe it takes longer to work. I probably also should use it a bit more before posting aswell. But here's how I used it: I mixed 1 teaspoon of ground coffee with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and mixed it together with my hands. I put it on using my hands and rubbed it in, in circular motions very gently. I left it on for 15 minutes and then gently removed it. My initial thoughts though are that I really like it. My face feels really clean but also kind of moisturised because of the cocout oil. I did moisturise and put on sunsreen afterwards because you're still exfoliating and this used to always be my mistake in my skincare rountine, forgetting to moisturise. Not only do I feel moisturised but because of the coffee I feel it really cleaned my skin deeply and gave my skin a lovely glow. One word of advice is that although it is mild and didn't irritate my skin be careful when applying and especially removing the mask. Use plenty of water to remove it and don't use the coffee granules to scrub your face, it could end up damaging your skin.

Were there any negative effects after a couple more uses?

Frank Body Scrub

I haven't made my own mix but I've bought 3 different coffee scrubs from [link removed] and they work amazingly for a variety of skin issues. The biggest thing I got out of them was a decrease in discoloration > more even skin tone, and very moisturized, supple skin! They're only ~$14 and lasts at least 4 months

Awesome!

This stuff is awesome. First time I tried it it was a miracle. I mix it with coconut oil and sugar, like I saw in a video and it works great. I put the mask on for about 10 minutes and wipe it off. Immediately I see a difference. My skin is brighter, my sits have reduced in size an lost some redness. But make sure that your mask it fresh every time you use it. I have tried putting it in a container and using it the next day, but I do not get the same result. But still. WORKS WONDERS.

Comments

it really mademy face red and blotchy..

I am sitting here with a bright red face after making a facial scrub out of coffee grounds, green coffee, agave siroup and a bit of green tea. I have used coffe egrounds befor with oils, it was always quite good, so I am not sure what went wrong today (maybe the green ingredients?) but after 5 minutes my face was itching like crazy. After about 8 minutes I washed it off and my face was covered in raised spots and red blotches :( never doing THAT again!

amazing scrub

i use this stuff as body scrub. i mix it with coconut oil and sugar it works wonder. my skin is super softer and brighter and it cleared up of my acne on my back and chest its amazing

What type of sugar did you use? What type of Coffee did you use? What type of Coconut oil did you use? Please help, Thank you <3
How long did it take for you to get rid of your acne?

YES!! MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR!!

TRY THIS. A MIRACLE! I'd almost given up and I was ashamed of my skin - I had to even almost cancel dinner plans one night because I was afraid of being judged but mostly feeling ugly and less confident and just DIRTY... PIMPLES AND REDNESS MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'M UNCLEAN!... but NOW with this recently, as a scrub alone or combined with plain greek yogurt as a mask (TIP: ALSO YOU CAN ADD IN TURMERIC POWDER AND LEMON JUICE FOR EXTRA LIGHTENING AND GLOW) - FREAKING AMAZING - I GET THAT CELEBRITY SKIN! Glowy and clear! YES! AND I AM ACNE- PRONE... I also do take 100 mg doxycycline every night and use Retin-A every two or few days - BUT THIS IS AMAZING ON ITS OWN OR WITH OTHER HELPFUL ACNE ROUTINES!!!!!

how many times a week did you use it? im on doxy aswell every night and Ive been using just normal coffee ground on my face every night its so amazing but ive been getting some little bumps but nothing major !!
Hey! Sorry I never saw this to respond! My skin had gotten really bad again when I got to a super stressful period of my year, and therefore, I went back on an antibiotic (this time minocycline) which has Really been helping, but then I have been left with still some breakouts cropping up and acne SCARS. I am now, months later starting to again use the coffee grounds on my face, ONLY combined with lemon juice or with a little bit of pure yogurt as well. I do this about two or three times a week, because the rest of the time I've been using my Origins Clear Improvements mask, and have seen good results with that for both helping with my breakouts and overall getting rid of the redness (Kaolin clay can help with that). I hope this can maybe still be helpful - not sure if you need the advice anymore, but best of luck to you!!! :)

Softest Skin Ever

I came across this body scrub, I believe it was something like "You make me Coco?" I'm not sure, but anyways I always try to find a more natural method for getting similar results. So I decide to use coffee grounds at home, and I have to say it's very refreshing! I do this once a week, and I honestly always look forward to it. I like to begin by dry brushing my skin since it's known to increase blood flow, and apparently get rid of cellulite (although I have yet to see results). Then I like to go into my shower and scrub it, and you'll want to use it everywhere. You will immediately feel the softness and cleanliness. To conclude, I enjoy putting olive oil onto my skin and it just tops everything off. Trust me you guys, you'll feel as though you have returned from a day at the spa. It's calming, and purifying and just overall amazing. Now, I've read that it is not recommended that you use coffee grounds on your face although I do, when I do, I've had great results. It de-puffs your eyes and brightens and clarifies your skin. Overall, it's a great regimen. One I have grown to love and its inexpensive!

its amazing

I've tried so many acne methods from shrubs, masks, astrigents, etc. But so far the best method I have used was using plan coffee grounds on my face. Not only does it make my skin softer and brighter, I've noticed it makes my acne scars fade away. I'm probably going to do a YouTube tutorial on this for my subscribers because the new acne method I have now literally made almost all my acne disappear in about two days. I was pretty dang. Impressed honestly. Haha

I have moderate-severe acne and i was wondering what recipe thingy you used on your face to have such good results o:
I have a little jar that I mix about 4-5 little cups of kerege grounded coffee into. I also mix in different kinds of oils (vitamin c, grapeseed, argan, etc) into. Sometimes I will also include things like shredded coconut/little orange peel stripes into it for the scent. I also like to put a little bit of brewed tea into the mixture and I keep it in my fridge. This little jar usually lasts me about a month or two. Important: This is used as a weekly - bi-weekly exfoliate, it is not meant for everyday use, when you decide to use the coffee scrub you must be extremely gentle on your face and not tug and pull on the skin or else it can cause damage overtime. For my everyday use, I use the oil cleansing method, if you don't know what that is but want to try it there are many youtube tutorials. So far this has been the best option for my skin! (:
Worked for my too. It's like a miracle! =)

Dude, trust me on this one. It's so stupendously good.

This works amazingly. The coffee exfoliates and I think hydrates a bit, which leaves my skin so so so soft. I'm not even exaggerating when I say its 3 so's soft. I use this every third day (basically whenever I shower) and use it after I do a quick clean with baking soda. The baking soda and this TOGETHER works really well, but this has worked super well on it's own. I use coffee grounds from already brewed coffee, as they are moist and have opened up to release the caffeine and great smell. My acne is almost completely clear excluding the occasional breakout, but nothing compared what it used to be. This treatment is cheap and easy, and works so well you need to try it at least once or twice. It is so good I can't believe that everyone is still not using this! Take care :-)

Miracle

Reduces inflammation Dries up acne Smooths out skin texture Messy Very abrasive I've always struggled with acne and lately I've been desperate to find something that will calm down my angry, irritated skin. This is the only thing I've ever tried that I get instant results from. I mix coffee grounds with Greek yogurt to add a little bit of hydration back to my face. The combination does wonders for my skin. You have to be careful because the grounds are super abrasive. You could easily piss off your skin if you rub too hard.

I love it!

Dried up acne Makes skin baby soft Made my skin darker ;) Really really messy In my first time using it my skin looked tanner and feels softer, my back acne is gone and now just scars, and my acne on my face is smaller and dried out! What I used 3 tablespoon of coffee grins 3 tablespoons of unsweetened coco powder 3 tablespoons of olive oil 1 tablespoon of lemon juice

Comments

It really works Doesn't take to long to do You have the supplies already in your house (most likely) Smells good(: Kinda messy so make sure to do it in the bathroom. I got this from [link removed] and fell in love !!!! The version on there website included cocoa powder which smelled so good with the coffee(: 4 Tbsp. finely ground espresso or coffee beans (I use my own grinder, but already ground coffee and even instant coffee work, too) 4 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder (your basic Hersheys is perfect here) 8 Tbsp. dairy product. Choose whole milk, heavy cream, yogurt (must be unflavored!), almond milk or coconut milk. Use less dairy if you like a thicker paste. Substitutions are allowed: Try an egg instead of dairy if you are an egg mask lover, or substitute oils, such as olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil or almond oil if you have dehydrated skin. If using oils, halve the amount or it will be too runny. 2 Tbsp. honey (if you have dry skin) or lemon juice (if you have oily skin) [link removed]

Guest Anonymn
Guest Anonymn

Baby smooth skin Healthy Glow Gentle but good exfoliant Natural,no harsh chemicals Not expensive Good smell Helps with breakouts Tends to be a bit messy Here's my recipe 1 tablespoon of instant coffee 1/2 tablespoon of granulated sugar A few drops of lemon juice A few drops of honey I apply it as a scrub, then leave it on for a few minutes as a face mask, and I just rinse it off with water, followed by my Aloe Vera Gel and moisturizer. My face has never been this healthy, it doesn't clear current breakouts, but it does minimize them, making them less inflamated and taking away the redness. I also found that over time it does help clear away hyperpigmentation. This DIY recipe will definetly stay in my skin care routine as it has made a tremendous difference in the overall health of my face. I use it twice to three times a week. I would definetly recommend to anyone who's looking for a good, simple and natural way to exfoliate and pamper your skin

Comments

-Leaves skin with a beautiful glow -Cheap yet very effective -Great exfoliater -Makes skin feel more plumbed & well circulated None as of now Love, love, love this homemade DIY scrub! Personally i apply this once per week, as my skin is younger and does not need exfoliation on a day to day basis. I also mix the coffee grounds with broken down sea salt and almond oil. The scent it amazing! The effects are noticeable upon stepping out of the shower! My skin was glowing, skin tone looked more even, and i honestly felt as if it was plumper. Also because i add almond oil, the day i use the scrub i do not moisturize, i also leave the scrub application for the last step in my shower routine, and then leave my skin damp; leaving some water to be absorbed in to the oil which helps penetrate your skin more successfully, (helping your skin receive more moisture). However; I do not apply to my face as the salt is far too rough for my sensitive face (i would avoid unless the salt has been crushed very finely). I will be trying just the coffee grounds for a face scrub and comment further on the results. As of now, highly recommend this (body) scrub. Please note: Always use circular motions :)

Guest Melanie
Guest Melanie

I have been using this as a scrub for 3 consecutive days in which: 1) Reduced the redness of my face 2) Dried my pimples 3) Made my face brighter and smoother A bit messy! It's awesome, just add a bit of water or your favorite face cleanser with the grounded coffee and you're good to go...scrub away lol PS. Don't scrub hard, be gentle!

Guest GodLovesMe.
Guest GodLovesMe.

- immediately after doing my face looks better - none I just started using this today but what I can say is that when I usually exfoliate after i'm done I can't really tell I've done anything to it except scrub it, it's different with this ; like my face is healthier. I'm gonna keep on using it, maybe more often. Here's my recipe : - Coffee grinds (used/unused) - Egg white Not only am I exfoliating but also tightening the pores with the egg whites. :) Try it !

Guest Caitlyn
Guest Caitlyn

-baby soft skin -clears breakouts none that I can think of, other than it's messy I have never in my life written a review for anything, but I feel so strongly about this remedy that I can't NOT share it with anyone and everyone. I make a pot of coffee every day - not because I always drink coffee, but because now I can't wait to take a shower and bring the used coffee grounds into the shower with me. I spoon the used grounds into a cup and in the shower I scrub my whole body with the grounds--I've never added anything to it. My skin has NEVER felt more amazing, and my acne has cleared DRASTICALLY. I can't emphasize enough how amazing my skin feels every morning that I use this. I would recommend to use it in the shower though as opposed to using it as a scrub with clothes on. It makes your shower a little messy, but all of the grounds can be washed away fairly easily. Seriously - TRY THIS. People have even noticed that my skin is clearer and glowing.

Guest Angela
Guest Angela

. Smells awesome. (i've tried not to lick my face but find it hard sometimes) Tightens face a bit in the good way. Makes skin soft! It is messy, if you put too much water you'll have coffee dripping off your face..... It's kinda rough. I'd be carefull if you have REALLY senstive skin.. because it might be too hard on it. I mixed about two tablespoons of coffee grounds and eyed the water till i got a dark dark black look to it..... (Don't add too much water *flails* or you'll have coffee dripping off your chin...) then again..if that doesn't disgust you..grab a cup. I found that my skin was really soft after i did this. I mean REALLY SOFT... I started to pair this with the seaweed mask.. It kills that fishy oder left from the seaweed and i find the seaweed is a tad drying (At least to my skin) and it brings back the softness. I'm amazed how soft it is....i mean...it's like baby soft...possibly softer..my skin is never this soft I <3 this.

Popular Household/Natural