Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Goku Black
oilybabe
Billiebob

Island_Princess
Were there any negative effects after a couple more uses?

472794_1443952976
Zelina
Blamblamsam
alexie

JazzyJazzy
What type of sugar did you use? What type of Coffee did you use? What type of Coconut oil did you use? Please help, Thank you <3

xEmily0

WicksDanielle
how many times a week did you use it? im on doxy aswell every night and Ive been using just normal coffee ground on my face every night its so amazing but ive been getting some little bumps but nothing major !!

xEmily0
Hey! Sorry I never saw this to respond! My skin had gotten really bad again when I got to a super stressful period of my year, and therefore, I went back on an antibiotic (this time minocycline) which has Really been helping, but then I have been left with still some breakouts cropping up and acne SCARS. I am now, months later starting to again use the coffee grounds on my face, ONLY combined with lemon juice or with a little bit of pure yogurt as well. I do this about two or three times a week, because the rest of the time I've been using my Origins Clear Improvements mask, and have seen good results with that for both helping with my breakouts and overall getting rid of the redness (Kaolin clay can help with that). I hope this can maybe still be helpful - not sure if you need the advice anymore, but best of luck to you!!! :)

kudratm
kittennsweetiee

Luceh
I have moderate-severe acne and i was wondering what recipe thingy you used on your face to have such good results o:

kittennsweetiee
I have a little jar that I mix about 4-5 little cups of kerege grounded coffee into. I also mix in different kinds of oils (vitamin c, grapeseed, argan, etc) into. Sometimes I will also include things like shredded coconut/little orange peel stripes into it for the scent. I also like to put a little bit of brewed tea into the mixture and I keep it in my fridge. This little jar usually lasts me about a month or two. Important: This is used as a weekly - bi-weekly exfoliate, it is not meant for everyday use, when you decide to use the coffee scrub you must be extremely gentle on your face and not tug and pull on the skin or else it can cause damage overtime. For my everyday use, I use the oil cleansing method, if you don't know what that is but want to try it there are many youtube tutorials. So far this has been the best option for my skin! (:

ArnoBreker
Worked for my too. It's like a miracle! =)

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes