Clove Oil Reviews

Clove Oil

Will not prevent acne, will reduce pain

I didn't use this to prevent acne. I used straight clove oil when I had a really painful cyst. It reduces the pain and inflammation considerably! Doesn't irritate the skin or cause acne. Don't use a carrier oil or mix with lotion, just dab some on a q-tip and apply.

Comments

Guest Dare
Guest Dare

Brings pimples to the surface Makes skin shine Must be diluted Can be drying I have used clove oil for many months now. At first I experimented putting it in different things and using at different levels of dilution. I have always had bad acne and nothing seems to work that well for me. However, I have noticed a very slight improvement since I started using clove oil. Also, possibly due to the fact that clove oil contains an enormous number of antioxidants, I think my skin looks better and younger. Currently, all I do is add 6-10 drops of clove oil to my moisturizer. I bought 4 oz. of clove oil for about $10 and it looks as if it will last me a few years. I gave it 3 stars mainly because it doesn't seem to do that much for me... of course nothing does much for me, so maybe other people will have better luck using it than I have had. Clove oil has a few other uses as well; it can be used in cooking, works as an oral anesthetic and has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties and can be used to help fight fungal infections.

Comments