Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen, SPF 30 - Reviews

Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen, SPF 30
Brand: Neutrogena

View Ingredients
Avobenzone (2.5%), Homosalate (5%), Octisalate (4%), Octocrylene (3%), Oxybenzone (4%).

Water, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexl Glycerin, Steareth 100, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Steareth 2, Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Polyester 7, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl 2 6 Naphthalate, BHT, Xanthan Gum, Mannan, Capryloyl Glycine, Trideceth 6, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cedrus Atlantica (Blue Atlas Cedar) Bark Extract.
Ashley93
daredevil
rosetea10
rominak896

Kay789
I had the same experience!! The Ultra Sheer wasn't breaking me out, so I figured this Clear Face would be even better. Not so!! This product made me break out bad.

Link to comment

rosetea10
I've been using this sunscreen religiously for over a year because it was "break-out free" and now, my face looks awful. I wanted to like this product, I really did, which was why I didn't stop using it sooner, For one, it was cheap and effective as sunscreen, and promised to be "break-out free." Now, I have scars all over my forehead and cheeks from the cystic acne it caused, and pockmarks on my left cheek. I wish I had stopped using this product sooner. Buyers beware! If you're terribly acne prone, I would test this product on a small area on your face just to make sure it doesn't do the same to you.

Link to comment
kateli
uglyoilwells
Voce
AcneIsACurse

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes