Banana Peel Reviews

Banana Peel

10 yr old girl

my daughter is desperate so I'm going to try this for her. We've had stuff from the doctors they tell her to wash properly, she does, but her spots have increased over last 2yrs and now they're really bad. feel like not much point in talking to the doctors anymore its just demoralising being told to eat well sleep well wash well.....she is an active girl cleanses daily, eats healthy but she has a hormonal imbalance and is going through early puberty. we will give this banana idea a go - just completed a trial with tea tree which certainly helped inflammation and seemed to help heal more quickly but not noticeably to anyone else so maybe just because we were looking so closely for results. will post back in a couple of weeks and let you know how we go

Very good treatment!!!

I started using banana peel almost two weeks ago for my acne on both cheeks. I put it on my face in a very gentle manner (I don't want to irritate my skin) before going to bed and I keep it during the night. The morning after, I remove it with cold water, I apply a toner (green tea+ a bit of sea salt), I put a cream (all natural ingredients) and I apply my foundation (este lauder maximum cover). Since then, I haven't had any new breakout! The pimples are less red and the hyper-pigmentation marks are less red and they are beginning to fade. Moreover, my skin, which is usually dry, is well moisturised and not dry anymore!!! I think that also the others treatments I'm taking since a month and a half (red clover, zinc, reishi mushroom) are contributing to "cure" my acne, but I'm almost sure that banana peel is having a great impact!

My skin cure!

I've had constant acne for over a year now, whereas I used to only get breakouts every now and then. It's been painful and given me low confidence and a few months ago I decided I'd had enough. I had tried everything, different natural treatments, cleansers and chemicals like benzyl peroxide, but nothing worked and I ended up having reaction after reaction to the benzyl peroxide. But then I saw this and decided I'd give it a shot before I booked myself an appointment at the doctors for medication. And it's made my skin look completely different! It's nice to look at myself and not be distracted by the acne. I'm also doing the oil cleansing method because I'm sick of putting chemicals on my face, so I start with removing makeup/cleansing the skin with olive oil. I use a hot washcloth to wipe it all away so that nothing is left to clog my pores. Then I take the banana and split the peel up and begin rubbing it all over my skin, making a mask from the banana peel that I keep on between 1-4 hours or the entire night. When I wash the banana peel away with a hot washcloth my skin is less red and any spots are calmer. It didn't take long for acne to start disappearing. After 3 days of using the banana peel mask 1-2 times a day my acne was already turning to scabs which I left to heal on their own. Now my acne has cleared this method keeps my skin free of acne, and it's the best option for my skin. Stop using chemicals and definitely try this method! There's so much goodness in bananas and it works really well with the oil cleansing method.

Can I make a paste of the banana peel and apply it on my face? Will it be effective enough?

Holy Bananas

I've struggled with breakouts from having kids and hormonal changes. My face was about 50%-75% red & swollen with deep acne and surface acne(little white bumps). I am 36yo and never had problems until the last couple yrs. More recently it has gotten worse to the point I feel it's out of control. Covering my entire face with concealer and foundation so I don't feel so judged. I decided to try a natural solution. As I was eating a banana I thought what if I rub it on my face(wondered what it would do). I of course googled my thoughts and low and behold it was the answer to my struggle. So I tried it. I ate my banana. I took 1/3 of the peel and rubbed my entire face. Not just the problem areas, because come on, my whole face was worth it! I wanted to make sure no new spots came about. I leave it on for 30 min to an hour. Then I rinse when I'm not in the middle of chasing kids! At night I have left it on the entire night. The results have been astounding! My face is clearing up! The redness is almost gone. Swelling is completely gone. No new acne has came up. The old spots are fading. My face seems brighter and is amazingly soft! Now I tell everyone, "do not touch the banana peels in the fridge." It truely is a heaven sent! God gives us what we need in the purest form! If you haven't tried it, please do. You will thank yourself and that delicious banana!!

Outstanding result

Last week i saw the reviews about banana peel and have started to using this on my face skin. OMG the amazing results is appeared. So what it does to my skin? 1.reduce inflammation incredibly. 2.healing pimples greatly. 3.empty pores from blackheads. 4.gentle exfoliating effect. Just leave it on your skin throughout night. Best wishes for #Sarahmcdaddy because her review in below comments force my brain to choose it, use it and love it. Thank you acne.org for developing a website Helping users to share their experiences.

Hi you can make a paste, but the peel is the most important part

Shook

To say I was skeptical of this is undermining how I really felt. I was just having a bad breakout week as well as a rash from a medication and was desperate and nothing else was working so I stumbled across this and thought, whatever why not? Rubbed a banana peel on the spots for a minute, then let it dry and went to sleep. (others did this three times a day, but I only had time to do it at night so I only did it once a day) Woke up a significantly less red face and shrunken pimples. I continued this for 3 more nights and my skin is 60% better and facial redness/rash is completely gone. I haven't used anything else and I know my face wouldn't have cleared up on its own that quickly. So give it a try! It can't hurt and it's natural!

Hi, I'm not sure as it's what inside the peel that I believe helps, not the outside tough skin. I dont really use the banana anymore because I feel like I didn't have the energy to do it every day and it was kind of messy. I use dickinson witch hazel as spot treatment and random face masks every once a week or every other week and my skin is 90% better. Good luck :)

WHY ISNT EVERYONE DOING THIS?!?!

I'm a 20 year old female Recently I had a severe bad breakout due to hormones and finding out I have PCOS . I realised that I needed to go to the doctors to find out what was happening to my body because before I hit 20 my skin was fine, I did not have the best and the clearest skin in the world ( because I have large pores and bad blackheads around my nose and chin area ) but before I hit 20 I would only get a few pimples before I had a period or wearing heavy oily makeup. When it turned October of 2016 my skin started to break out , but not just break out I started to get large under the skin spots and loads of white heads and puss filled spots on my cheeks , forehead and chin. I was so shocked and depressed about this , I thought maybe I had an allergic reaction to something ? But no that wasn't the case I went to the doctors and found out I had PCOS if you don't know what that is Google it because if your a woman and get surprised acne out of no where that could be the answer. Anyhow I started doing everything in my power to get rid of my acne because PCOS isn't curable at first I stopped wearing makeup beacause that irritated my skin more. Then I started washing my pillow case every 3 days. (Now I sleep with a clean towel over my pillow to soak up any oil on my face. I also found out that dairy caused acne. So I cut out dairy I was on a fruit and veggie diet for weeks I was taking vitamins aswell but nothing NOTHING was working I felt so depressed I didn't even want to see my partner this was over Christmas and new year to so I didn't want to go anywhere I genuinely thought my life was over. I seen a blog on google about how lemon juice was supposed to cure acne and acne scars so I gave that a try ( it lighten my scars but didn't deal with the acne ) so I thought to myself am I going to have acne for the rest of my life. ? Would I have to go on harsh pills like accutane or spend a fortune on laser treatment. I wasn't ready to do either of them. So after 3 months of not getting my period ( I'm a virgin so I'm not pregnant) my skin WAS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY EXISTENCE I couldn't look at a mirror because I would cry I don't mean a little sob. I mean full on mental breakdown cry the acne was spreading to my neck back and arms I was ugly all over I felt people judging me looking at me and I can say it is the worst feeling in the world. So I was browsing the Internet when I came across acne.org banana peel to cure acne I thought oh great another waist of time blog. Btw I have used some pretty expensive facial washes and medical creams including benzoyl proxide soaps etc nothing worked ! So I tried the banana peel Facemask I had no hope for this to work but I tried it anyways. So what I done was I got a banana ate it ( I love bananas there so tasty ) I got the banana peel and I scraped the inside of the peel with a knife. The stuff that came off the banana peel I put into a bowl. ( it wasn't loads. More like a lump of goo) then I rubbed it all over my face I noticed it started to go brown and it stinged a tiny bit on my spots but not In a hurtful way. Anyways I went to bed and made sure I slept face pointing towards the ceiling all night. I woke up the next morning and I couldn't belive my eyes I'm not joking. I'm not lying I'm being 100% truthful when I say this ... It worked. ... It worked so well I screamed The redness of the spots went away like magic the sore under the skin spots weren't sore and went down in size The puss filled spots dried up and left scabs ( DONT PICK THEM ! ) It worked so good better than lemon juice better than medical creams better than anything in my experience. I'm telling you as a person who suffered from acne for 3 months ditch the aloe Vera the honey the expensive face washes that don't do anything and use the damn banana peel Facemask after 4 days of me using this overnights my face has seriously improved I still have scars left but omg the acne has gone I'm really happy that I'm controlling it. And now. I still eat dairy I don't wash my pillow case every 3 days more like once a week I will have junk food if I want it. I finally feel like I'm winning with my skin. Plus the banana dosnent dry out or irratate your skin it leaves it soft. Anyways I hope you liked my review and try this out please let me know if it worked for you guys Much love for the acne sufferers because I know it's hard.

I so daam happy

Really my acne was too bad that I feel so depressed and don't even wanna leave my house, I refuse to look at people's eyes cause I feel like they're judging me, acne covered my cheeks and I have oily skin so I feel so dirty but I never give up on me I tried every single product but no improvement, just with Apple cider vinegar I see a little bit of, but searching on Internet I have found that banana peels are good and have many nutrients so I think," If I'm in the hell let's hug Satan "(it's one of the terms we use in Brazil) AND OH MY GOD THIS WORKS SO AMAZINGLY and I only using this for two days, thanks God for help me found this. How I use : Pick a yellow banana peel and massage gently over my entire face and sleep with this until I wake up. Remember it's just my skin and your are different but anyway I feel like I need to post this, hope work for you guys

Going try

I'm going to try this and I will tell U the result😊😊

Did it?
MichelleNeko357

Absolutely Cool

This is my first time posting a review, which shows just how awesome this treatment is. At first I though this treatment was a little... odd. But, I decided to try it after I saw the awesome reviews. First, I take apart a small peel from the banana, then I rub it on my face. This might sting a little, since your rubbing it on your face. Don't worry though. Next, after I rubbed it on, I leave my face alone without washing it for 30 minutes. This lets the nutrients from the banana heal your skin. It's highly recommended if you suffer from hyper pigmentation acne scars, [dark spots after pimples fade]. It also helps your current pimples. I saw a big difference after I tried it a few times. My mom even claimed in the morning my skin looked really good today. F.Y.I, i'm Asian with tan skin, so it might be different for you, but I recommend it anyway.

does rubbing banana peel on acne hurt ?

Best treatment after years of experimenting. Simple and easy.

I have never posted a review before, but after using banana peel for acne spots I felt obligated to share my experience. Im a guy age 19. It helps a lot and it makes sense. Considering most fat soluble vitamins like vitamin a, d, and e are known to help with skin conditions, it made me wonder if vitamin k would do the same, but what if I were if place it on topically rather than digest it? So I looked up if using a banana peel would help, tried it myself, and couldn't be happier with the results. I use a q-tip and run it on the inside of a banana peel and place it on the area of my skin and let it sit anywhere from 1 hour - overnight. Dark brown spots will form as the banana drys but dont panic. Let is sit. It also may be hard to scrap off in the morning if you keep it on all night, but after about the second or third day of applying it 3 times a day, you will be like damn what happened to the inflammation and redness? Gone. I use a yellow or yellowish green banana for best results. Cheap and effective. I also do NOT consume dairy, sugar, and no prepackaged foods (wrappers). Drink a lot of water, be out in the sun exercising, and most importantly be and think positive. Hope this helps someone out there, I've been dealing with this crap for years and this helped me the most. Now go out there with your head up high and be a badass.

He man thanks for the uplifting message, I've too recently started trying out this banana peel thing and I have noticed my skin has taken to it well, I've noticed my pimples have dried out and the redness has gone away although the marks are still there but it's only been less than a week so I'm going to continue to do it. The hardest thing for me tho is keeping a positive attitude cuz this shot just sucks I hate being looked at by people cause I feel like they are just judging my skin, but I have been feeling better since using this and have t noticed any true out breaks since using this peel so Ima continue using it, I too drink a lot of water and do not consume dairy. As for cleansers I stopped using them all together cuz I felt t didn't do much to help so for now I've just been using natural water to cleanse my face moth morning and night and use a light moinstrixer at night since I have oily skin

MORE THAN WHAT I EXPECTED

I don't know why people are not aware of this. This is effective. It doesn't really remove my active pimples but for dark spots? A miracle worker. Faster than any of the whitening creams I found. You can see the effects in as early as 3 days. But may definitely not work for everybody but I doubt it. Just give it a try. You got nothing to lose. And it's very cheap too. Background about my skin. I have normal-dry skin. And I just survived a nasty breakout. Meaning almost a hundred active pimples all because of b-complex. See my other review. And I stopped and the acne was gone dramatically. With the help of apple cider vinegar of course. Been using acv for 2 months now. Helps with the dark spots because it acts as an exfoliator. Now treating the aftermath with some banana peel. What I do is cut them into 1.5 inch boxes whicever you prefer and rub them on my face and let it sit for 2-3 hours and rinse it with water. Sometimes I leave it overnight. And I kid you not it's been working in a fast pace. And after about 2 weeks spots faded dramatically. Up to 60%. I'm asian so my spots are brown. Don't know about red marks though. Bottomline try it. You got nothing to lose. Cheap, natural, and effective.

unbelievable

I am someone who gets very little acne. I have a clear face, so clear that i don't even wear foundation. And i don't want to wear foundation because i am afraid that it will cause my face to break out. I usually get acne on the right side of my nose, and it was a struggle. i had a bad habbit of popping them and i had some mild scars and blackheads forming because of it so instead i just used some drugstore acne medicine everyday, however it did not work. I noticed that i had no skin improvements. One day i was at a sleepover and my face was really oily that night (i was sweating a lot due to how energetic i was) and someone thought it was a good idea to draw a marker on my face. I broke out everywhere and i was pissed. Really pissed. Not only did i have SMALL MILD pimples on my nose, but i had them on my forehead and against my hairline and on my cheekbones and my chin. I actually thought it would be impossible for me to get acne in those places especially in one night. I wanted to keep a perfect skinned face so i tried to put acne medicine on multiple times but it still wouldn't work. Then i saw online that banana peels were the best remedy. So i started puting it on around 8:00, took it off at 8:30. then i got tired and ended up falling asleep. Then i woke up 3 hours later and thought it was morning (it was not) and looked in the mirror and already saw a difference. my face wasn't cleared up but you could tell that the mild pimples (which were everywhere) started to disapear in a FEW places. I put the mask on again at 11:00 and went to bed with it on. I woke up, washed it off with a warm, damp wash clothe. I looked at my face and each pimple was already half its size. its amazing. Now i have faith that i will be able to get 100% clear skin by the time school starts. Even on my nose! Which means i could be even more clearer then i was before i broke out on that sleepover :))

Nice :)

I don't have a lot of acne (just some little pimples over my cheeks and some scars) but i really wanted to have my perfect skin back (when I was 15) so I started using soooo many treatment (natural for the most). They didn't really work. Now i'm just applying banana peel over my face 3 times a day and I've seen results :) I still have some scars but all my active acne is now gone. So I really love this product and I recommend it to anybody with little acne. Hope it was helpful. :)

Comments

BANANA PEEL IS THE REAL DEAL!

One of the only natural remedies with which I've seen REAL results - reduction in redness and pimples! LOVE IT!:) And kinda fun to rub around your face :D

AMAZING!

I was really surprised to see no reviews for this remedy. It seems a bit unusual to rub a banana peel on your face, but it actually works! and it works very well. I found this on a couple of blogs when i was desperate to reduce hyper pigmentation. I was a bit skeptical and each blog said to use it 3 times a day for about 4 days and I was on a pretty busy schedule so I did this on the weekend and applied lemon juice every night on the weekdays. My acne was moderate but my scars were all over my cheeks and very dark too. After about a day, I started noticing a difference in my scars, rubbing the banana peel on my cheeks. I could not keep up with it though, but two weeks after that, I had a holiday and I was able to do all three treatments each day (My skin was a lot better with the help of this and lemon juice by that time). But when i did the banana peel test only, so no lemon juice at all, I started to see results on the very first day, the second and third day also showed more improvements. On the fourth day, I had no new breakouts, my scars were very light. On the sixth day, my skin was smooth and soft. Even though I love the way my skin looks, I still do this every night to moisturize and maintain that smooth and soft skin. This is definitely a must-try! I have suffered from acne for so long that i thought even the best treatment would only keep everything under control, but this natural and healthy remedy has treated all my acne AND the horrible scars they leave behind. This and the lemon juice are a GREAT combination for my skin but if your skin is a little more sensitive and you have more time, try only the banana peel and you will see results very fast! Step 1. Peel the banana and eat it (for vital nutrients and more) Step 2. Take one side of the peel and rub the inside on the affected areas Step 3. Store the peel in a container to use for the other 2 treatments Step 4. Repeat step 1 and 2 three times a day Step 5. Wait for the amazing results!

Popular Household/Natural