Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

amlinares
WaitingOnABlessing
IharaG

IharaG
Also I've found after a few days of using it my face can handle it better and it doesn't look as oily

LimitlessSun
Mimi51

MFA
Do you mix it together?

gavman

PBJ Fields
I have used argan for over four years, on my face, body and hair. I've found with my hair that I have to do a 'reset' about once every 4-6 weeks or it just gets too overloaded. I use Dawn dish detergent and scrub my scalp (not the full length of my hair, just along my scalp and hair line), rinse, then wash as normal. That seems to have solved any issues, and my hair looks great now!

elisenda1414
Luna878

Luna878
Side note: I see a few reviewers had side effects, so just to clear up confusion I will also say the brand I use consistently is Acure Organics, usually found at Whole Foods/Amazon/etc. Not sure if different brands give different results ...also, it'a always a good idea to get 100% Argan oil. I wouldn't mess around with additives. Also also, make sure to apply it to a clean, freshly washed face. It works well for oil cleansing if you're into that too. But no need to overdo it, as with anything in life. :)

MFA
Did you try using jojoba oil too?

killin_it
teniegenie
agnesimo

punky8497
Me too! I did not even put it on my face. My husband put it on his beard. I got no less than 10 pimples around my mouth from quick goodbye kisses! It has happened more than once and I am 100% sure that is what caused my breakout... If he keeps using that stuff he wont get any kisses from me!

pop2pop
Argan oil is rated as a 0, meaning it does not clog pores. [link removed]

PBJ Fields
Argan is antimicrobial, and has no cholesterol, so it is a very light, 'dry' oil. HOWEVER, it is a nut oil, so I always let my clients know to check with their doctor to see if they have a topical nut allergy if they have breakouts using it!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes