Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dinair Air Brush Makeup System - Reviews

Dinair Air Brush Makeup System
Brand: Dinair

user1247

lori g ashley
Try Lori G Ashleyâ„¢ mineral airbrush makeup! Reviews on Ebay speak for the quality at wholesale cost! [link removed]

Simplydavia
Honestly I can say that I figured out that if I wash my face then add my moisturizer (before applying) then applying light layer , steady about 6 inches from face you get great coverage! I also mix the Colair + Paramedical (formulations) from Dinair in a 1/2 1/2 mix gives me flawless results!

Robbed by DINAIR

Shan1988
Omg girl I have been waiting 5 months every time I call they aren't at their desk. They are now dodging my calls. I don't know what to do. This place is horrible!!!

Simplydavia
Why are you requesting that we all try your formulations- I mean we get it you are going to promote yourself- I have never heard of you...

DontDinair

rmarti62
Nerial

Simplydavia
I am going to say that for me mixing their new lines (Colair and the Paramedical) have given me a flawless coverage.. scars tattoos and all.. the proof is on my IG page @simplydavia

beautyrunsdeep

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

×