Acupuncture Reviews

Acupuncture

- reduces redness that makes acne look worse - helps circulation in face - Can be painful on certain sensitive spots - Will need multiple treatments It definitely takes effect right away. I noticed my skin was a lot clearer and less red only a day or two after treatment. I had gotten acupuncture done about 3 times and during that time my skin looked a lot better. But once I got back into school, I started breaking out. This might because of the stress, diet changes, etc. or the sudden stopping of treatment. If you have the resources (ie money) and have tried a lot of things that didn't work, I definitely recommend checking this option out.

I am curious about this. What kind of acupuncture do they do? I am not too familiar with the practice, but I really want to learn more. We have Five Branches University, of traditional Chinese medicine here. It's amazing I have not been there, now that I have read these posts, I think I will walk down there right now!
Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

Works Costly I got my acupuncture done when I was 15. It hurt at first but by the third session I was used to it. It took 10 sessions one per week. But after my skin was clear and has remained clear. This treatment has nothing to do with pimples, only ACNE. It regulates the immune system and hormones to help with acne. Remember stay away from hot foods!

Comments