Witch Hazel reviews

4.3/5 - 205 reviews

blackheads GONE in one use
Reviewed on April 12, 2014

I bought the regular Dickinson brand of witch.hazel and I didn't think this would work.but when I woke up the blackheads on my nose were GONE and I bought this for an acne purpose and it helped the swelling on this giant pimple I had i will contine to use as a toner!

Amazed!
Reviewed on April 10, 2014

I have been using witch hazel for the past week as a toner twice daily after cleansing and I have seen such an amazing difference in my skin! The texture is softer, tone is more even, and I have seen a drastic reduction in acne with only 1 breakout so far, but a small one. I have struggled with acne for the past few years (I'm in my mid twenties) and it is devastating. Tried many many other expensive products including proactiv. Nothing i have ever tried has worked so well to improve my skin in every way. Acne gone. Tone evened. Skin soft. It's awesome. I would have never thought it would be this great. I will for sure be using witch hazel in place of other expensive products for years to come! The smell is a little unwelcoming, but it is working so I don't even care. I highly recommend using this stuff! My skin looks and feels

great and I find myself wearing less and less makeup every day. I have never written a review on a product but I felt compelled to write this because it helped me so much and I want to spread the word! Try it! Only costs around $6!

Miracle-worker
Reviewed on March 18, 2014

Literally nothing else has cleared up my acne so effectively and consistently. It's so simple, I just soak a cotton ball and rub it all over my face in the morning and before I go to bed, and though I still have a lot of hyperpigmentation, I have zero active pimples right now!

Strong recommending
Reviewed on January 19, 2014

i have nasty acne around my chin crease and hairline and i sweat like crazy and my acne got worse after all the treatments i have tried over the years. So when i got Witch Hazel, the first night i could already see a difference. my acne cleared up quickly. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with the same skin conditions. This also works on any part of the body not just the face. i had acne all around my back and it cleared up after a couple days. This product works great, so if your sick of treatments that don't work, this can cure the curse of acne in an instant. I strongly suggest it!

Cheap and effective! Perfect
Reviewed on June 18, 2013

I use this daily am and pm. I don't dilute it or anything in just dab some on a cotton balls and use it as an astringent it dries up active acne which I love! Makes my skin feel nice and doesn't dry me out!

Reviewed on May 14, 2013

This reallyhelps my acne in the long run and is the only thing that hasnt either stopped working after a while or made my skin really really dry.

It makes a huge difference to the redness as well! Thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties which is almost instant.

I prefer to apply this by pouring some into the bottle cap and then using the tip of my index finger to wipe it onto the areas affected by acne until it looks like its as wet as i can get it and then let it dry and then do it again. I repeat this four times. All in all it takes about 15 minutes to finish applying and drying four times but i find this makes it really affective as i have experimented loads with it as it seems to be the only thing i can find that really helps my acne alot. Seriously its the only thing i use that puts a fine line between my acne being mildly light and severe as it can spread over my face and down my neck without this.

Reviewed on February 13, 2013

I've been using this for almost a week and I can already say I love it. It does not really help with removing or reducing acne, but it's an amazing skin toner/softener/calmer. My skin feels like a baby's, and looks calmer than is almost possible when you have acne. Now when I apply make-up my face looks and feels absolutely lovely. This is a great and natural way to improve skin tone and balance. I would highly recommend it to anyone, with or without acne. I know several reviews state they had problems with the smell, but I personally haven't had any. It's wonderful!

Reviewed on January 28, 2013

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!! It makes my skin feel super clean and fresh. I love the smell of it and it is totally cheap. It feels very refreshing to clean your face with witch hazel and it makes your skin feel very tight and clean. I believe witch hazel is the best cleaner as I wash my face in the shower and then with witch hazel and a cotton ball. I always see remaining dirt on my face after my shower so I use this stuff all the time.

Reviewed on October 15, 2012

I have mild acne and not really oily skin so this may not have been the product for me. I loved the feeling of putting it on my face but as I first started it, I broke out very badly. As my skin got used to it, it started to look better but it's not fun for things to get worse before they get better.

Reviewed on October 4, 2012

Just started using it and noticed a difference after a few days, redness went down and fewer blackheads. I was using rubbing alcohol before and the fumes burnt my eyes and nose and it dried out my skin. But this it a lot better besides the smell. Best thing I got at the dollar store.