Vitamin E reviews

4.3/5 - 192 reviews

Vitamin E

for the glo up that u need
Reviewed on December 4, 2016

So like my skin's always ugly and it's been ugly since i was 14!!! I get big red pimples on my cheeks and chin and even forehead and sometimes, when my skin's being really extra i get those huge gross ones with white gooey stuff inside..... TT

Anyway, i really tried everything cheap stuff, prescriptions and even luxury brands!!! They worked for while but then after that my skin will turn back into it's gross natural state.........

BUT!!!! I'm so glad I started using vitamin e! I've been using it for a month now and honestly.... Wow... You know those magazine ads with models that look like they have no make up, but their skin's like soooo dewy and glowy and clear... That's literally what's happening to my skin right now for realllllllllll (but like, i still have some acne scars!!!! THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE I NOTICED THAT EVEN THE SCARS THAT ARE DEEP IN MY SKIN ARE SLOWLY DISAPPEARING AND GETTING SMALLER!!!!!)

So, i just use vit e capsules (i take one after breakfast, daily) and then i use a generic cream cleanser that has salycilic acid and i drink green tea regularly!!! (Exfoliate with a really gentle exfoliator... I use the one by laneige only once a week because if you have acne and u start exfoliating boiiiiiiiiiiiii your skin will really hate you and i learned that through the hard way lol!!!)

Ever since i used this i get less breakouts and if i do get ones.... Their really, really small ones and disappear over night or like after a day!!! My skin is also softer and it's no longer flaky and dry so my foundation doesn't cake up!!! YAY!!!! It also helps with kind of stretching your skin?? My mom uses it and her skin looks younger.

Bonus: It makes your hair grow faster!!!!!! Wow!!! Like i've been trying to grow my eyebrow hairs and really they started appearing in the first few weeks!!!!! Eyebrows on fleek and clear skin jesus is real

Love it!
Reviewed on November 7, 2016

When people used to say their skin glowed I didn't really get what they meant but now I do!

I've been taking a vitamin e capsule (400 IU) daily for about 3 weeks now and my skin is more elastic therefore meaning hardly any more pimples are appearing and most of my redness has cleared.

I would definitely recommend this especially to people who have redness in their face.

An important antioxidant
Reviewed on October 16, 2016

I'm 32 and have had acne for more than half of my life and once again began searching for better answers around 4 months ago when I started a new job. Well 4 months on and I have had very positive results from some changes in my routine. I used to get regular cysts and be dealing with around 10-20 spots at any one time. Now I haven't had a cyst in 3 months and I'm down to more like 3 spots at a time which is easily manageable for me compared to my past. The changes I have made are doing 16 hour fasting every day, taking 100 IU vitamin e per day and eating more fibre and antioxidant rich foods.

The theory behind fasting is that it reduces inflammation, reduces insulin and hence reduces oil production and the redness that comes with acne. Vitamin e and other antioxidants prevent the oxidation of sebum in the skin which is where the trouble starts. A high fibre diet increases good gut bacteria which is also thought to be beneficial to acne sufferers.

This is the best skin I have had since I was 12 so for anyone else who has tried just about everything I suggest you give this a go.

Take vitamin E with these other vitamins and your skin should clear up ! :D
Reviewed on August 8, 2016

Hi everyone! I have been lurking on these boards for a while now trying to find my almighty cure and I have finally found it thanks to you guys! Im writing this on every vitamin page that I take so I can maybe help someone out that is stuggling with their skin like I was.

Ever since I switched my birth control a few months ago , my skin has gone haywire. I wouldn't say its HORRIBLE, but moderate acne feels horrible to me. I do the oil cleansing method with coconut oil and take zinc which manages it but I still get bumps here and there and it sucks and took a toll on my self esteem.

I read all over that other vitamins can help cure you from the inside. I had nothing else to loose so I thought I might as well try. I bought some NOW brand Vitamin A 25,000 IU tablets, some SPROUTS brand Vitamin E 400 IU and take it with my zinc 50 mg tablets.I take one each after I eat my breakfast. LET ME TELL YOU.... I HAVE NOT HAD ONE BUMP SINCE TAKING THESE!!!!! I am in complete shock! This along side with my habits of drinking lots of water has cleared my skin! So PLEASE, if you are feeling sad and fed up with your skin, just try it you have nothing to loose! :D

Still waiting!!!
Reviewed on July 19, 2016

So far so good, I have been using it only one day but it makes my skin soooo soft and smooth!!! And it gets rid of bumps and blemishes👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

GREAT
Reviewed on May 17, 2016

Vitamin E is one of the best treatments that I have used on my skin.I use pure vitamin E oil from capsules on my face, and i find that it works wonders . when left on overnight, it leaves my skin smooth and glowing in the morning, visibily plumped up, smoother out rough patches and seems to help with open pores and acne

great
Reviewed on May 13, 2016

I take vitamin E oil supplements and find that they are great for my skin, leaving it lovely and soft.

I experimented lol
Reviewed on March 4, 2016

I have sensitive skin. No doubt about it. I'm a 19 year old college student and have been fighting acne since freshman year in high school. Junior year of h.s. was the absolute worst with acne so I was on Acutane and after off, was clear for about 4 months then acne again. I used insanely harsh chemicals to fight my acne, I was willing to throw battery acid at my face if I knew it would clear it up; but nothing was doing it. Going into college, I went chemical-free. Here is the process of my experiment:

--------------Applying it directly to face---------------

I read that you can break the capsule and apply it to your face, so I said why not. I have sensitive skin so I was skeptical. I only applied it to half of my face, first only about 15 minutes then washing it off. This didn't cause me to break out so I was happy. Next (still on only half of my face) I applied it to all of my pimples on that side of my face and slept with it on. Did this for about a week, and made that side of my face more smooth, but much worse acne.

-------------Just taking the pill---------------------

So I had a big bottle of this so I just decided to start taking the pill twice a day after meals like it suggests on the bottle. I did this with a zinc pill at night. AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE SATISFIED WITH RESULTS!! 95% of my acne isn't there anymore and most scars now disappearing, I must say that I used 100% natural and not the chemical-made kind. (also, during this process I bought a pillow case for sensitive skin)

by 0Karina on 05/17/2016 02:19
Which brand did you use to take for vitamin e supplements ?
by Jai-Renay on 06/09/2016 05:43
how long were you taking the vitamin e pills and zinc before you saw results?
Reviewed on November 22, 2015

This is one of my favorite supplements for my hormonal acne. I use mixed tocopherols 200 mg.

Miracle acne solution!
Reviewed on August 22, 2015

For the last two years I have started getting breakouts on my face and over time it kept getting worse. It got to the point where I would not want to leave my house or see anyone. I would have to wear makeup everywhere I went! I have tried probably every skin product out there, and nothing had worked! Eventually I started to think that it was never going to go away and I would just have to live with it. But then, I found a great skin care product. It's called EXPOSED. I bought the entire kit and it has worked really well, but not good enough. I still had bad acne, just not as severe as before. My cousin had told me about vitamin E and how his son had an acne problem and it completely cleared his skin. So just a week ago I started orally taking vitamin E and today I woke up and looked in the mirror and noticed how beautiful my skin looks. There's no bumps, no blackheads, no ACNE! It's hard to remember the last time I saw my skin like this. It's so beautiful I don't ever want to makeup again. I cried tears of happiness this morning because I finally found something that works. So now I have my exposed skin care routine, and the vitamin E. I HIGHLY recommend taking vitamin E. I'm going to tell all my friends about it!

by AppleySauce on 11/22/2015 09:37
How much are ya taking each day? :)
by Ashi khan on 11/23/2015 10:46
How much u r taking daily plz reply i also hv acne problem nd acne scars and to much disappionted plz help me i will thnkful waitin ur reply