Vitamin E reviews

4.3/5 - 184 reviews

Vitamin E

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Reviewed on November 22, 2015

This is one of my favorite supplements for my hormonal acne. I use mixed tocopherols 200 mg.

Miracle acne solution!
Reviewed on August 22, 2015

For the last two years I have started getting breakouts on my face and over time it kept getting worse. It got to the point where I would not want to leave my house or see anyone. I would have to wear makeup everywhere I went! I have tried probably every skin product out there, and nothing had worked! Eventually I started to think that it was never going to go away and I would just have to live with it. But then, I found a great skin care product. It's called EXPOSED. I bought the entire kit and it has worked really well, but not good enough. I still had bad acne, just not as severe as before. My cousin had told me about vitamin E and how his son had an acne problem and it completely cleared his skin. So just a week ago I started orally taking vitamin E and today I woke up and looked in the mirror and noticed how beautiful my skin looks. There's no bumps, no blackheads, no ACNE! It's hard to remember the last time I saw my skin like this. It's so beautiful I don't ever want to makeup again. I cried tears of happiness this morning because I finally found something that works. So now I have my exposed skin care routine, and the vitamin E. I HIGHLY recommend taking vitamin E. I'm going to tell all my friends about it!

by AppleySauce on 11/22/2015 09:37
How much are ya taking each day? :)
by Ashi khan on 11/23/2015 10:46
How much u r taking daily plz reply i also hv acne problem nd acne scars and to much disappionted plz help me i will thnkful waitin ur reply
MY journey to success!
Reviewed on August 9, 2015

I'm a teenager, so as you know due to several things like hormone insanity lol and stress from being WAY too dramatic, i have acne. A lovely bonus is that i have VERY oily skin. NOT! Let me tell you folks it's been a long trial and error process to find what works for ME. I used to solely rely on just face wash like Neutrogena and Clean & Clear but it just would not bring down my pizza face. So i researched and found that me and Benzoyl Peroxide would be besties and we are! I started using Pro-Active and it really did a good job for my skin, but not 100%. Also i picked my face really bad because i didn't like how puffed up and scabby my pimples were so they then turned into scars. I regret that aesthetic ignorance so much. So DON'T DO IT!, keep your hands off your face unless you're washing it! Alas i needed to fix it and boost my routine so i started taking in capsule form 400iu's of vitamin E (to help the scarring) in the morning with the same amount of vitamin C (to boost my immune system into clearing up my acne), iv'e been washing my face twice a day with the Pro-Active plus 3 step treatment and taking my vitamins for about 2 weeks and my face is becoming so clear and so soft i definitely recommend vitamin E, as long as you make sure you do other things too, you should see results.

(p.s. if you have long hair, try keeping it away from your face as much as possible, it just creates more oil and we all know that's not good)

(p.s.s. make sure you moisturize! i like Cetaphil and the Pro-Active moisturizing cream)

Reviewed on November 18, 2014

I used to have moderate acne - I stopped letting my hair touch my face!!

I followed this regimen: for the most part) I wash gently now with the Citrus Clear Face Wash and then use a Benzoyl Peroxide spot treatment. I do also use the Citrus Clear moisturizer, but it does not have SPF protection - which is OK, because my skin is too sensitive for SPF.

I use Baking soda to get my makeup off at night.

This is what worked for me. I have begun to clear up and stay clear.

Not for everyone, but it worked for me
Reviewed on May 6, 2014

I use a product called "Beauty Oil" by Beauty Drops that was a combination of vitamin E, grapeseed oil, and safflower oil. I apply it in place of a commercial moisturizer after showering every morning while my face and hands are clean. Before I started using this, I would get new pimples every week, some of them lingered as bumps in my skin for months and never surfaced. The pimples that did surface would take ages to heal. After using this oil, my skin cleared up within a couple of days. What few new pimples appeared were small and cleared up within a day or two. My complexion has also evened out as old acne scars have faded. I used foundation on my face one day and that night, I got two new pimples. I don't know if it was by chance or caused by the foundation. I would at least say beware of using other facial products while you're using vitamin E oil on your face.

by Laylabuggy on 10/24/2014 12:01
Thank you! this gives me hope for my painful extremely embarrassing acne problem due to hormones :) thanku for sharing
Used it to prevent scarring, then it got worse :(
Reviewed on September 29, 2013

I tried using it on my one red scar, to accelerate the healing process. I religiously put it on my scar every night. To my surprise, it turned into a pimple again. After that pimple healed, I got a rolling scar. :( It isn't that deep but it's very noticeable. I REALLY regret using it on my scar in the first place, because at least it was just red but flat.

Additional info:

I have sensitive acne prone skin.

Strengthens under eye skin
Reviewed on September 4, 2013

I used vitamin E from a bottle in liquid form and placed it directly on the skin around my eyes. It firmed and even removed a few wrinkles! I'm only giving it a 4 star rating due to the fact that a week after I stopped applying it (ran out & haven't bought a replacement bottle) the skin seemed to not retain it's firmness, although it's not nearly as bad as it was when I started. So there's some maintenance to it, not a perm fixer but then again, not all beauty products are! I do believe that it's helped minimize the appearance of future wrinkles because I'm still complaining over the original few so there's something else! Over all a great product. Also, less is more with the bottle variety.

Reviewed on March 22, 2013

i have been using this for a few weeks for my leftover acne skin is smoother and looks nicer but it hasn't done anything for the scars

Reviewed on March 10, 2013

I buy nature made Vitamin E capsules but you can buy just about any brand. I take 1 in the morning and 1 at night. I started to see results after 3 weeks. My skin became more even toned and resilient. My breakouts are less frequent and they are smaller in size. My scars are healing faster than ever.

Reviewed on February 25, 2013

I'm splitting my rating because opening up a capsule and putting it on dry cracked skin is amazing and deserves a 5 star but taking them internally for 3 months has done nothing for my dry skin or to help my spots.

by Laylabuggy on 10/24/2014 12:06
Thank you I noticed the same thing, I was taking E orally and nothing and then I figured out that NERIUM AD works amazing an less breakouts an less red an discoloration. It has Vit E in the product & it also works amazing for deep set In wrinkles.
by flynhigh on 01/04/2015 14:21
For dry skin try taking 1 tablespoon of coconut oil every day, along with 2 tablespoons of flax seed oil or Udo's oil. Better yet grind up 4 table spoons of flax seed along with 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds and get all the benefits the seeds have to offer. Give it some time takes a month or two but works great only use about 10% of the lotion I used to.