Threading

(based on 3 reviews)

Recommended by 100% of visitors

Average price: $11.00

Member reviews

“So much less irritating than wax”
By on

I decided to try threading after multiple bad experiences with wax. So glad I did! It can be a little uncomfortable at first, but the results are amazing and it didn't leave red irritated marks on my sensitive skin like wax did. My only complaint is that sometimes the hair removed from the eyebrow area can get in your eyes during the process. Other than that, it's perfect.

Pros

• Great brow shaping
  • Lasts a long time
  • No hot wax!

Cons

• Slightly uncomfortable, cam make your eyes water if getting brows done
  • for about a year
  • $ 11
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Better than waxing, is a great method!”
By on

I love getting my eyebrows threaded! It's a little painful the first few times but it's a really good method and also the shaping is better than waxing.

Pros

• Better shaping
  • can do your whole face if you have a hairy face
  • lasts a long time as it pulls from the root

Cons

• Can be a bit painful at first but nothing bad just takes some getting used to.
  • for about a year
  • $ 12
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Threading is a good alternative to waxing and shaving. If you are acne prone make sure you wash the area throughly and apply some sort of alcohol product on the skin after to reduce your chances of breaking out.

Pros

• Gets the hair at the root and lasts for a few weeks. It is cheap, easy way to remove unwanted hair. You can also thread if you are using Retin-A.

Cons

• Can be painful for some and depending on how sensitive your skin is - it might not be the best method of hair removal.
  • very light
  • for more than a year
  • $ 10
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.