Threading reviews

So much less irritating than wax
Reviewed on March 5, 2014

I decided to try threading after multiple bad experiences with wax. So glad I did! It can be a little uncomfortable at first, but the results are amazing and it didn't leave red irritated marks on my sensitive skin like wax did. My only complaint is that sometimes the hair removed from the eyebrow area can get in your eyes during the process. Other than that, it's perfect.

Better than waxing, is a great method!
Reviewed on September 1, 2013

I love getting my eyebrows threaded! It's a little painful the first few times but it's a really good method and also the shaping is better than waxing.

Reviewed on June 30, 2012

Threading is a good alternative to waxing and shaving. If you are acne prone make sure you wash the area throughly and apply some sort of alcohol product on the skin after to reduce your chances of breaking out.