Spearmint Tea reviews

3.3/5 - 3 reviews

Reviewed on March 1, 2013

I should point out first, that if you're having horomonal acne, this is not an instant cure. Hormonal acne and of course other manifestations of acne are internal causes stemming from many cases. For me, quitting sugar and alcohol, alone with refined carbs (most carbs in fact), using neem oil, and the tea have resulted in great changes in only a few weeks.

When integrated into a whole body detoxification process, combined with an eating lifestyle and exercise, can be incredibly healing.

Reviewed on April 14, 2011

I couldn't take spearmint tea consistently enough to see whether it gives results. Even drinking just one cup a day for several days, I begin to get headaches and feel tired and even moody/depressed. The most I've been able to do was one cup every day for two weeks--I hoped the side effects would eventually decrease, but they seemed to get worse and were eventually unbearable. I've experimented with the spearmint tea routine several times now so I'm quite sure the tea is the culprit for these symptoms. Disappointing since my acne seems to be very much hormonal--I was hoping this would help.

However, I'll still drink a cup of it occasionally, no more than once a week. It doesn't help much at that dosage, but I figure it can't hurt anything either.