I wanted to tell you my story, I am a 35 year old father of three and since the age of 15 I’ve been ‘spotty’. My family and I recently moved and on registering with a doctor I decided to have yet another crack at sorting out my acne. The doctor prescribed oxytetracycline which I knew wouldn’t work as I had tried it so many times before. I allowed myself to be persuaded as she said my physiology had probably changed over the years and it may now give me good results. It did very little and with the stress I started to get nasty systolic zits right across my face as well as zits on the top of my head (a new one for me!). Long story short – found your site, did the regimen, sorted out the problem once and (fingers crossed) for all. I wanted to share with other sufferers some things I’ve learned over the years:
- Acne sufferers are the healthiest people alive because they assume that breakouts are the direct result of ‘that cake I ate yesterday’. So they tend to eat really well, exercise, drink loads of water.
- We learn a deep sense of humility from the way society sees our condition as self inflicted (and trust me, it does!)
- We are terrified of cameras and see the proliferation of camera phones as our worst nightmare.
- We tend to dress really well because self image becomes very high on the priority list – if we can’t have clear skin, then these jeans had better look amazing
- We fall well short of our potential in life or we compensate by being over-achievers (usually both; if you do well at work, your friendship circle is a disaster and vice versa)
- When we feel really low, we can’t understand that other people love us and don’t care about our skin. We simply don’t believe them.
- When we’re clear, we’re unstoppable, on top of the world with the years of waiting and anxiety behind us, we are equipped to take on anything.
READ AND LEARN FROM THIS SITE PEOPLE, professionals and companies will never take you seriously, they just don't understand
Alex, Shropshire, England
No Description Available
Cara Maria from MTV's The CHallenge: Cut Throat. I actually used to stalk the acne.org message boards one entire summer when my skin was so bad i wouldn't leave my house. I started using your treatment gel and a couple months later my skin was beautiful again. I recently made a video since i keep getting asked about my skin care and complimented on it (who would have thought I'd ever see the day) - your boards helped me through dark times. Thanks for making a community like this for people who have nowhere to go about our concerns. I just ordered two moew BP gels today.
Cara M., Hollywood
Here's a review on a product I bought on acne.org.
I was going to put on tracker, but can't find where it is. I think it used to be a button at the top of the messageboards? I liked it that way so I could get to it easily. Anyway, no rush on this... whenever you can get to it.
Don't hesitate to order. It WILL WORK! It is a miracle!
I can't stress enough how THANKFUL I am for the Acne.org products and Daniel Kern's Regimen!
I have tried EVERYTHING. I started using the regimen and in 2 days NO JOKE I was almost Acne FREE!
Today has been 1 week since starting and I don't have to wear foundation anymore... It has made my life so STRESS FREE when it comes to worrying about my skin.
Hi everyone! This is an update about my skin care regimen from acne.org I started a little over a month ago. Things are going pretty well, hit a rough patch for a week or so but other than that it's working great. I'm trying to keep to the routine even though most days I just feel so lazy that I don't want to wash my face when I wake up!!! However, following the regimen very closely is the most important thing you can do, otherwise it doesn't work...
CLEAR SKIN! definilty worked for me its acne.org.. also just to let you guys know my skin was moderate acne and oily skin!
No Description Available
This is not a sponsored video. All products discussed where purchased with my own money on my own time.