Milk Thistle reviews

Reviewed on December 4, 2012

I looked into this supplement very quickly. I usually study my herbs and vitamins more than I did with Milk Thistle.

One thing I noticed is that many medications that use the liver to process properly are inhibited when taking this supplement. I also read that this protects the liver and prevents certain harmful toxins from damaging the liver. However there are certain vitamins I think this herb disables. So if your using other supplements for acne (as I am) then I wouldn't use this daily.

This is however a great "cleanser". I think it would work well as a Sunday refresher. Just to clear your liver out is all.

Reviewed on March 20, 2011

Along with other supplements, this may have been doing something, but there are no harms on giving it a try. If it doesn't work, at least your liver will be happy.