Honey Mask reviews

4.4/5 - 562 reviews

Honey Cinnamon - Spot Treatment
Reviewed on December 28, 2016

Hi,

I'm planning to use the Honey/Cinnamon combination as spot treatment. But I'd like to ask first if it is the Cinnamon oil or the powdered one? I already tried the skin test at the back of my hand for Cinnamon. It's been an hour and doesn't occur any allergic reactions. Is it safe to say that it wouldn't have any reactions on my face too? Sorry I'm being paranoid since the last time a had an allergic reaction to Etude Tea Tree Mask which literally burned and made my face dry and swollen for a week.

Thanks,

Sheila

by Someday18 on 12/29/2016 08:18
Hi, I know that some of here had an allergic (Burning) reaction to cinnamon that's why I decided to just leave it on my face for just 30 min. I did it last night. After washing my face, I noticed immediately that it lessen the size of my big pimple but didn't see any dramatic changes with others. Then I used just the raw honey on my spots overnight. When I woke up, I added a little bit of my leftover Honey/Cinnamon on my spots, I washed my face then used honey mask all over my face while taking shower. After that I washed it off with warm water. I noticed that the skin around some of my spots are starting to peel. I think that's the use of cinnamon. It dries out the pimple. For honey, it made my skin so soft. No big changes for my acne but I'm willing to wait for the better :) It's been my 2nd day doing it and will definitely send an update next week.
Honey and Cinnamon as Spot Treatment
Reviewed on December 28, 2016

Hi,

Thanks,

Sheila

Pls help
Reviewed on December 15, 2016

I tried this in a desperate attempt to rid myself of acne but instead it doesn't do anything for my acne on my forehead and when I put it on my lip it just made them bigger. Now it's starting to affect my forehead but not in the good way. I almost always wake up with hair glued to my face. Any helpful suggestions?

Manuka Honey
Reviewed on November 28, 2016

Manuka honey works great for reducing the appearance of scars and hyperpigmentation. By itself it's not enough to fight more severe acne, though. I tried it by itself for a month but didn't see a marked reduction in breakouts. It did, however, make my skin extra smooth and visibly reduced the redness and irritation. Now I use it in combination with an oral antibiotic and topical tretinoin cream. I put it on every night before bed for an hour and then gently wash it off with a face towel dabbed in hot water. It works great to soothe my skin after the harsh Retin-A treatment and my skin looks radiant the next morning and the acne scars are less visible. It's definitely a worthwhile add-on to any beauty regimen!

Too drying
Reviewed on November 23, 2016

I only left it on my skin for 5-10 minutes and it was fine until after I showered. Face looked and felt dry, and is dryer now today. Used raw organic filtered honey. Guess it just isn't for people with very sensitive skin.

This is my HG
Reviewed on November 16, 2016

Honey was what finally had some effect on my cystic acne. Nothing else worked and believe me I tried for 20 years. Antibiotics, BP, peels, you name it and I would have tried it. One application of just honey healed me like nothing else.

Lovely
Reviewed on November 13, 2016

Was using this before getting on accutane. Felt lovely on my skin and made it feel so soft! Didn't really do anything else but felt like a treat!

Truly a miracle mask
Reviewed on October 5, 2016

This mask is a miracle that I wish I had discovered it sooner! I had these acne scars on the down right side of my cheek and chin for like forever and no mask seemed to work but I tried that honey and cinnamon mask for two days straight and omG some of the scars were gone! So I'm gonna keep at it until all scars are gone. Of course for you guys with sensitive skin you wanna try a behind the ear patch first for the cinnamon cuz u might react to it . Thank God for honey and cinnamon <3

by Juniorsharma_ on 11/12/2016 04:23
What kind of scars did you have?
It worked for me perfectly!!
Reviewed on October 3, 2016

This is working great for me!! I encourage everyone to try it and see how it acts on them, but I have to say that for me it worked perfectly, in about 1 week or so almost all my redness and spots have dissappeared. However I have been using this mask the following way:

Appl mask for 1 hour (Makuna honey & Cinnamon),

clean and rinse off,

apply the mask again right away for another hour

rinse off and let your skin rest for 1 hour.

And keep repeating this as many times as you want (or can) during the day. I have been doing this about 5/6 times a day for a week and it has been absolutely great!

Also not eating any sugars/fats which makes me breakout!

Hope this works for you! :) Good luck!

(MAKUNA HONEY & GROUND CINNAMON)

by chri.zio on 11/22/2016 09:03
you must have alot of time on your hands if u can do this 5/6 times a day :)
It was alright
Reviewed on September 26, 2016

I have tried this mask multiple times, and it gave me glowy skin sometimes and it did nothing at other times. It makes my skin feel itchy as well.