Green Smoothie reviews

Acne no more
Reviewed on December 4, 2014

I have been struggling with acne for three years now. I started to break out horribly when i was 16. I started modeling when i was 14 and was forced to quit pursuing my dream because photo shop couldn't even make my face look descent. I tried everything; every face wash, serum, mask, over-the-counter, prescription treatment on the market. Some would "help" my acne for about a month or less and then get worse. It wasn't until i started drinking a green smoothie every morning that i started seeing CONSISTENT results. For my first week, i drank about 16 oz of Spinach or kale mixed with cucumber coconut oil WHEAT GRASS and many other super foods in the morning and another 16 oz at night. In addition to that, I went on a raw vegan diet (only for a week) i didnt have an eating schedule, I just ate whenever i was hungry because you can NEVER eat too many veggies. And of course i drank A TON of water a day, like 64 oz!! Detox tea was also a major factor in my diet. Like 2 cups a day. I can promise you if you do this for a week, you will see a dramatic difference in your skin. After the week was up i continued to do the green smoothies, detox tea (in moderation) and of course water, and after 2 months my skin looks and feels marvelous. I cant even remember when my skin was this smooth and vibrant, if it ever was! You can find a bunch of recipes for great smoothies on Pintrest, Google, ect. Or you can can customize your own. Before i went out and spent a bunch of money, i did some research and learned a little bit about my skin and what foods would be the most beneficial for me. It can be a bit over whelming, but there are some easy ebooks to follow. Acne No More was a huge gateway into my new healthy lifestyle. If you are tired of cycling through product after product and constantly worrying about people looking at your acne instead of how pretty or handsome you are, a green smoothie definitely worth a try. I mean lets face it $20 on produce beats the $1000s of dollars you have already spent on failed products and remedies.

the best remedy
Reviewed on June 11, 2014

I've been suffering for acne for almost 13 years. I already visited 4 different dermatologist that have different prescription. I have tried almost all topical treatments that i can think of in the pharmacy ( epiduo, celeteque, panoxyl, retin-a) plus the prescribed antibiotics (doxycycline, minoxycycline). My last resort was adding Isotretinoin(accutane) on my regime but was afraid to handle the side effects. So what i did is i tried to use home care remedies (aloe vera, lemon, honey, etc) but didnt work either so i searched from the internet and found out about this green smoothie and booya! It was my miracle cure. I started drinking it religiously last January 2014. i have a severe type of acne like mixed cystic and papules and i felt so ugly but as of now my skin is totally clear and the only problem that is left are my acne scars but the only active acne that i have is like 1 or 2.

Written below is my own green smoothie recipe.

1. Baby spinach

2. 1 ripe banana

3. Coconut water

That's it. Im very happy with the result in addition to this i don't have to take antibiotics or apply any harsh chemical creams. Hope i helped!

Reviewed on November 7, 2012

Having suffered from hormonal acne since going off the pill 2 years ago I can confidently say that green smoothies have been an absolute miracle! I tried lots of prescription only topical treatments beforehand (Epi duo, antibiotics, azclear etc) and nothing really worked. But since drinking a big green smoothie every day for 2 months my acne is pretty much entirely gone (without the horrible peeling and burning skin other topical treatments gave me).

My tip is to add a pro-biotic and fish oil capsule to the mix as well.

Reviewed on November 11, 2011

Been there, done that and still practising it.

Suffered from severe acne. By that i mean MORE THAN 30 pimples (big and small) all over the face with acne on my back too.

Stopped ALL topicals and facials during introduction of green smoothie. Simple supplementation including multivit and omega 3 which i have been using all the while with no effect.

Observable effects:

1 week - reduction in inflammation and pus formation.

1 month - drastic reduction in inflammation of skin and pus formation

3 months - 50% clear of acne i.e. from 30-40 pimples to less den 20. Oil production of skin reduced by 25%.

6 months - 75% clear of acne. i.e. down to 10 pimples (mild-moderate acne) mostly along jawline. i.e cheeks, nose and forehead are almost clear. 95% clear back acne.

Conclusion: acne is caused by SEVERAL factors.

Green smoothie most likely:

provides readily absorbable vitamins and minerals to help healing of skin(inflammation)

helps the body system clear itself of toxins (possibly through the liver and kidney instead of the skin)

stabilizes hormone accumulation but unable to fully control hormonal imbalance (acne along jawline not solved)

regulates sebum production to a small extent.

Recommended ingredients: (basic that amounts to approx 4USD depending on price of vegetables and fruits in your country)

1) 1 BIG APPLE / GUAVA

2) Green leafy vegetables (alternating the type of vegetables i.e. the family / class of the vegetables to avoid intoxicating your system with 1 type of alkaloid that is found naturally in all RAW vegetables)

spinach

bok choy/ kale

romaine lettuce / red green hydroponics lettuce

3) yakult (or any source of probiotic you have in hand)

4) water

5) coconut oil to kill off harmfulbacteria / yeast / organisms on the leaves

Thats all. try it then u will believe it! a good breakfast substitute.