Argan Oil reviews

4.6/5 - 11 reviews

Brand: Argan Oil

The only moisturiser that DOESN'T break me out! I swear by it!
Reviewed on November 16, 2014

Ok, so I've tried so many different moisturisers to get rid of my flaky skin from using multiple harsh products to banish acne. It seems ALL of my moisturisers break me out though, and my skin enjoys being dry/tight/flaky - as that seems to be the only way of me NOT breaking out! Since trying PURE Argan oil, (Forget that extracted stuff) I just seems to not break out! Its got to a point now where I use this stuff day and night to STOP acne, let alone keep my skin soft and hydrated! I recommend this product to anyone wanting to fight acne naturally and keep there skin nice and hydrated! It smells great, does the job and I swear by it!

Don't be scared that its oil!!
Reviewed on February 18, 2014

Ok I have had acne since I was 14. Horrible horrible acne. On my face. My neck. My back. And I lived in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere so I didn't have a lot of resources! No one told me that sleeping in makeup made it worse too! Anyways I'm 31 now and you guessed it, still have it! Though not near as bad. Mostly under my chin and here and there on my back. I am on an antibiotic but it still isn't keeping it at bay :( Anyways I have super dry skin when I don't moisturize and oily when I do and most every moisturizer breaks me out eventually. I came across Josie Maran argan oil at sephora two years ago and the lady convinced me to take a sample. It was hard at first getting over the stigma of putting oil on my face but let me tell you this stuff is amazing!! Truly!! I never break out from it. It soaks in and if you don't over do it (I mean 3 drops is plenty for my face and neck!) there isn't any residue!! So I wash my face with REN rosa centifolia face wash then pat dry then get my hands damp and put 3 drops of the argan oil in my palm and rub my hands together. Then I spread it evenly over my face and neck! It's wonderful!!

Love it
Reviewed on January 25, 2014

Great non-comedogenic oil for all skin types.

I have used this for about 6 months and couldn't live without it now.

Also SAVED my hair!

Reviewed on August 10, 2012

It is AMAZING! Found this on a little stall and it works miracles! Really deserves the name liquid gold, can't recommend it enough!

Reviewed on June 7, 2012

LOVE IT. I put a bit on my finger and gently rub into my face every night before I go to sleep. I got 7lbs. for $70 because I bought it wholesale in really lame packaging.It cleared up my skin. The first day I used it, I had a breakout. The next day, it went away.

Reviewed on November 24, 2011

I use this instead of EVOO because it simply works better.

I put it on, let it sit for about 10 minutes, massage it around for another 10, including around my eyes, remove with a cotton ball and wash with my usual facewash.

It takes off my make-up (literally, it just slips right off), moisturizes, and my blackheads, which I've had since I was in middle school, are *FINALLY* going away.

Like dissolves like - use oil to get rid of clogged pores.

End of story - it works wonders. It's also AMAZING on my hair. I have saved so much counter space since starting to use this product, it's worth the price.

Reviewed on April 16, 2011

I love it, but i have to use a super small amount so i don't get as oily. but in the winter ill just use a normal amount since in the winter you get dry skin. but i love this!

Reviewed on February 7, 2011

I gently massage this around my eyes at night, which is relaxing in itself, but I've also noticed that my dark circles are fading. Supposedly it prevents wrinkles, which makes sense because it's so moisturizing, but I wouldn't know for sure.

Reviewed on January 12, 2011

I have to say so far I love this product. I was very skeptical about putting oil on my face, thinking it would break me out. I ordered the 100% pure virgin organic Argan oil from [link removed] and it's been great. It is a little pricy for the amout, $10.00 for about 2 ounces, but you only need a few drops twice a day so it lasts forever. I did have a few breakouts the first week but nothing major. I mean in my experience they were very small breakouts and were practically gone by the next day. I would do your research and find the Argan oil you think is best for you, but no matter what, the ingredient list should only say 100% argan oil. There should be no other ingredients listed. This is a pure oil.

Reviewed on December 12, 2010

I've been using argan oil from Josie Maran for about 3 weeks now, and at first I broke out TERRIBLY. Like 15 large, painful pimples terrible. But they cleared up fairly quickly, didn't leave bad scars, and is helping the rest of my skin look better. In fact, the discoloration and scars from these pimples and previous pimples have begun to fade, and I've fewer blackheads and more of a glow. I am so excited to have found something that might actually work!