Zeno Hot Spot Reviews

Brand: Zeno

Zeno Hot Spot

Works pretty well

For half a year now I've had painful hormonal breakouts on my chin which is strange since I'm not the type to get acne... So I went ahead and got my birth control switched to something that eliminates hormonal acne but it takes 3-4 months to kick in.. I'm currently starting my 3 months now. I needed something to tone down my acne on my chin because I am truly embarrassed by it so I went online and saw the zeno hot spot... Not impressed that it has 80 uses (4 stars) but I do find it worked!!! When I got this I had around 8 pimples on my chin.. Huge ones.. 3 cysts. I bought this about 4 days ago and It eliminated 4 pimples which weren't going away and I'm left with one smaller one and 3 small cysts (which are almost gone) I also combine this with clean and clear persagel 5 I use it as a spot treatment before bed. Been using the zeno three times a day and it definitely has made a big difference!!

Comments

batteries included easy to use actually works can flatten a big pimple by alot only 80 uses not practical for severe acne pricey For a couple of days I've had a gigantic pimple on the tip of my nose. After purchasing this product, i used the zeno once or twice every three hours and the bump went down a little but not alot. The next morning I iced the pimple and used the zeno twice and the bump was noticably fltter. Usually it takes 2-3 weeks for these kiinds of piimples to heal for me, but with the zeno, the pimple should be gone in a day or two.

Do you ice the pimple directly before using the Zeno or wait an hour or so before using the Zeno?

Easy to use Actually works Pricey Limited number of uses I've been breaking out for about four months straight and have tried every kind of OTC treatment and nothing worked. I bought the Zeno Hot Spot on Tuesday and by Friday, I was totally clear. I was really skeptical when I bought it, but am thrilled that it actually worked for me. I used it on about 8 pimples two to three times per day and on day two, they were all noticeably smaller. This product definitely works.

Guest A person
Guest A person

Easy Painless Effective Disposable Works really well on dermatitis, reducing length of break-out by 75%, with results visible within 24 hours. After first use "growth" (for lack of a better word) is arrested; reduction apparent the next day. When used soon enough spots are gone the next day. Does leave a mild red area where used, but this fades quickly. As with anything, use in moderation.

Comments

NOTHING JUNK!!!! This product is junk! I bought it for my daughter and it turned on and worked once. It is crazy priced for something you just throw away after a supposed 80 uses. What a big RIP OFF!!!!

Comments

Estimate that 75% of the pimples I've treated have gone down significantly or been eliminated within 1-3 treatments. It's cheaper and more convenient than getting a cortisone shot. Not as perfectly effective, but pretty darn good. Can't be sure, but I think the temperature of the tip isn't consistent. Sometimes I have to press hard on the activating button to get it to work. Not environmentally friendly (uses batteries, is disposable). Effects aren't 'instant', but it dramatically shortens the life span of my pimples. Including the hormonal acne I get on my jawline. Pimples that I know would otherwise hang around for 6 months to a year are gone or reduced within a few days. I've even used it on ones that would turn into cystic acne (against the instructions - only supposed to be used on *pimples*, nothing else). With reasonable success. Have also used it on whiteheads - manufacturer advises NOT doing this. In my experience it's drawn out the stuff and made it easier to pop. ***People who scar should NOT try this. Have repurchased. Next time will try to get a plug-in version.

Guest ava
Guest ava

Does reduce stubborn deep, painful pimples that have no pus inside. The heat actually feels really soothing on the sore pimples. Its portable, and its nice to have a solution for acne BEFORE it becomes a bigger problem. Only 80 uses, leaves a large redspot on area where you hold it...I only think this should be a product used before bed...or in the AM if you can wear makeup to conceal the red circles. -Doesn't work on all blemishes (whiteheads) It's a product worth buying. It gives me peace of mind that I am treating a blemish as soon as i feel it coming on my skin. A lot of other creams dry out the blemish and the entire area around it.

Guest Jessica
Guest Jessica

Works on pimples that are JUST forming. Usually takes two to three treatments before pimple is gone. Helps quicken the life cycle of a cyst pimple so it subsides faster. Expensive. I have purchased five of these in a year and three of them have been difficult to turn on after half their use. Make sure to have back up batteries as the ones provided sometimes die fast. Does not work on pimples that have already come to a head. I only recommend this item to people with light acne because of how quickly you use one up. It will be very expensive for someone with moderate to severe acne trying to continually use this. Also, Zeno has another acne device out that does not have to be replaced. It is a thermal therapy device that delivers the same amount of heat to the skin and comes with an acne treatment lotion you apply before using the device. I do recommend this to all acne sufferers and to use it two to three times a day after cleansing. I started using this instead and my skin is doing fine!

Guest pimpless :)
Guest pimpless :)

small easy to use feels good on sore pimples leaves area around pimple red hard to turn on and off exspensive loses power fast need replacement quickly it workss well but im not sure its worth the money i quess it all dependsd on how bad you want your pimples to clear i have been using more than not neutrogena micro clear acne eliminating spot gel works great !

Comments

Nothing Doesn't work Expensive Dies quickly I had such high hopes for this product but it was simply a waste of money. It did not work at all and mine died after less than 50 uses!! I gave it many chances and used it on different kinds of pimples but it just wasn't working for me.

There are sellers on eBay who can reprogram the tip to run endlessly. I paid a seller less than $5.00, and my Zeno works great. You just mail the metal tip to them, and they mail it back after programming.

Popular Heat