ZAPZYT Acne Wash Reviews

Brand: ZAPZYT

ZAPZYT Acne Wash

- Lathers well - Didn't smell bad - Affordable - Easy to find - Can get your money back - Didn't work that well for me - A little drying I'm an asian male in my mid twenties and primarily used it for my chest and back. I found that after a while of use (used almost the entire tube) I saw little to no improvement. While it kept things at bay, it didn't eliminate the problem. I'd still recommend it since you can send in the unused portions for a refund.

Guest Jane
Guest Jane

really helps clear & prevent acne best wash yet affordable, & better than expensive washes leaves skin dry & tight feeling smells somewhat chemical bottle is harder to manage than some name honestly put me off for a while (lol-silly) Best acne wash I have tired out of many

Comments

-No harsh chemicals -Gentle on skin -Clears and prevents breakouts -Inexpensive -Makes skin feel dry and tight after washing This is a GREAT cleanser for acne sufferers like myself! Trust me-you name it-I've tried it...hardly anything has worked for me...not even the regimen from the dermatologist. I found this on the shelf at Wal-Mart one day, and saw that it's very similar to Neutrogena Oil-Free Stress Control and Redness Soothing Cleansers (which I had recently used but were getting expensive). This worked like a charm! I was quite skeptical when purchasing it, because it sat at the bottom of the shelf with a low price and the name "Zapzyt" that was almost unheard of. But I'm glad I gave it a try...just apply your toner/astringent (I recommend Witch Hazel) and a good oil-free moisturizer-(the only thing you should spend some money on)- afterward and you're good to go!

Guest dala
Guest dala

Smells good VERY EFFECTIVE Leaves my skin absolutely clear! drying I got this product since i was so satisfied with their other product, the acne treatment gel. It works great! I've had acne since 5th grade, and i have tried so many products. From proactive to Clean and Clear, none of them clear my acne and clear my blemishes. the only acne i get now is tiny little bumps now and then. Here's a tip for quick exfoliation: When in the shower, make the water very steamy until you begin to sweat. Put your face under the warm-hot water, and then wipe with a warm-hot wash cloth. do this 2 or 3 times, and then wash with Zapzyt acne wash. This leaves my face smooth like glass.

Guest Laina
Guest Laina

Clean face feeling, no peeling, no irritation,does not smell at all, helped clear up spots The way the bottle is designed I have had a few leaks. It's cheap and it really helps, but you will probably need to remember to moisturize afterwards!

Popular Cream