Youthful Essence Microdermabrasion System Reviews

Youthful Essence Microdermabrasion System

Guest courtney
Guest courtney

None Does not work well at all. Absolutely no difference. It is impossible to get rid of this company. They will send you packages and keep charging you even after you have cancelled. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

Comments

NONE!!! I had the hardest time getting the lid off to put the batteries in. Finally got the batteries in. The vibrating sponge didn't do much of anything. I used this product 3 times before it stopped working. I thought that it just needed new batteries, so I replaced the batteries and it still doesn't work!!!! I would not recommend this product to anyone!!! I knew that it looked cheap when I got it, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt. In this case, the looks were not deceiving!!!

Guest Amanda
Guest Amanda

I did like the way the brush helped remone my dead skin layer when I'm using Tazorac-prescribed by Dermatoligist for wrinkle preventative. Custumer Service id Terrible. I ordered a replacement brush and they debited my credit card and never got the order right. Mailed back and forth wrong brush head three times. Not Worth the trouble that I had with Customer Service. I was charged and never recieved correct brush head replacement.

Guest Shannon
Guest Shannon

good for sloughing dead skin I now have broken blood vessels on my cheeks from this product I would not recommend it to those who have sensative skin

Comments

cream works better rubbing with your hands machine is stupid. a vibrating sponge. ineffective. Plan requirement is annoying, can't just buy exfo cream will return

Guest Canadian Guy
Guest Canadian Guy

Makes your skin shine. It really broke me out with acne, i never had such a bad acne in my whole life, but now it is so terrible i am afraid to look at my face in mirror. I would never recommend to somebody who has sensitive skin. Never Use this product, it causes lots of breakout Even though i stopped using it it still has left lot of acne on my face and acne scars are worst

Guest mimi
Guest mimi

none DO NOT BUY!!! I have been trying to return this for 3 months. They have charged my charge card 3 times.. $103.00 each time I have yet to see a dime back. They keep telling me I didnt return it in the 60 day trail period. BULL CRAP I called and the girl said just write return on the box and send it back. I DID (wrong PLEASE get a reciept from the post office that way you have proof that you did it) Anyhow I didn't and now they are saying they didnt get it with in the 60 day time period. But the kicker is they are still sending me this crap. I had to cancel my credit card. If you want to try something like this with out the hassle go to your cvs store and try one, if you dont like it take it back..I have been using MARY KAY it gave me the same result with out the little vibrating tool.

Guest jenny
Guest jenny

easy to use. made my skin feel soft and glowy. got rid of my light acne and acne scarring. cannot be use on sensitive skin. CAN make acne worse not for heavy scarring. can be compared to drug store treatment kits.

Guest The Truth
Guest The Truth

its fun to use everything people who have acne... there is only one solution to it. Hot water and icy cold water. Im 18 and had acne severely since i was 13. I have tried to find out how to get rid of acne for the longest time until i was 17 and figured out what the problem was. all the soaps and chemicals people have placed upon their face only clog the pores. by using hot water to open the pores of ur face, it clears the dirt and debris that has built up and ur body defenses are trying to get rid of. after applying hot water to ur face u use ice cold water with ice cubes on ur face, that closes the pores and keeps dirt and bacteria from gettin into the pores. due this daily (every day) and u'll c results in 2 weeks. Tip: every time u use the bathroom or wash ur hands, wash ur face while ur at it. =) Hope you find this Advice helpful. oh, and you'll save a ton of money by not buying any medicines for acne. If it works for me it should work for u!!!

Guest Mahea
Guest Mahea

None Everything I saw this product on tv and thought, why not. I called and ordered the product and couldn't wait to get it. The first time I used the product, no change, but after the third my skin got really dry and I started to break out really bad. I called customer care to cancel my future orders, but 30 days later was charged for a 3 month supply. I called customer care again and was told that since the product already shipped out that I would have to wait until I got the product (6-8 weeks from shipping) and then send it back to them, and then credits could take another 4-6 weeks. When the product came I refused shipment on it. When I called customer service I was told that since I didn't insure the unopened, refused package that they could not tell if I kept the product or not. I told them that I still had the first shipment that was barely used. I called my credit card company and was told that by law you only have 60 days to dispute the charges so there was nothing they could do.

Guest Linda
Guest Linda

I began using it for Roseasa at about 55. I used it bi-monthly & skin feels great. My Ophthalmologist couldn’t believe I was 60 when she corrected my droopy upper eyelids. It has changed my skin texture and look. I hate it when I run out. I do not like the automatic 3 month ordering. I don't use it as often as they say due to my sensitive skin breaking out and NO ONE at 61 wants teenage skin with pimples! I had major breakouts when I was young and this continued into older age which turned out to be the Roseasa. I ordered Youthful Essence and began using it. My 32 year old daughter has a girlfriend who said I have beautiful skin and she is jealous'I just smile and think back to all the breakouts I had as a young girl and woman and thank the heavens for finding Youthful Essence and Susan. As long as I use the product periodically I have no problem with my skin. Oh, I am also diabetic and this helps out with the dry skin I got from that and being 61 now.

Comments

I've NEVER had a problem with breakouts until i used this product. I used it and the next day I broke out with at least 15 pimples on the bottom of both cheeks. It also left a scar on my forehead,

Guest Audra
Guest Audra

Easy to use It worked good for 2 weeks then i got tons of little bumps on my jaw line chin and under my eyes, my skin used to look decent and even now it really looks bad I look older. I thought it was just me but my mom said the same thing happen to her Waste of money go to a professional.

Guest Dissatisfied Completely
Guest Dissatisfied Completely

The overnight cream feels good on your face after it dries. Makes the skin feel soft. Other than that, I cannot recommend any part of this product. Over the counter microdermabrasion kits worked just as well and cost less. Did nothing for the wrinkles, skin tone, age spots. No phone or contact number online for help or problem resolutions. It's like if you can't find your original shipping invoice, you are out of luck. That is the only place with your account number I ordered this orginally for a month supply at 35.90 (Sept 12 they charged my card, order received Oct 6), then they charged my credit card another 97.80, (Oct 17) 30 days later but it was another introductory kit, not the 90 day supply. I have received 2-30 day orders total. They are now attempting to charge my account again (Jan 5) and after 45 minutes on the phone, I may or may not receive a refund. She stated that a 90 day supply was shipped. I received a 30 day supply and waited and phoned and waited and phoned and and still no product. I attempted to cancel my account and then this new charge showed up. I would not recommend any of these products or this company to anyone for any reason. It is sad that a person such as Susan Lucci claims this as a company she represents. The whole thing is a joke and the customer service is abhorrable.

Guest Debra
Guest Debra

When I first started using it, it made my skin feel great. As time progressed, it chapped my face. Started using it once a week, then once every two weeks, and now, down to once a month. It does not reduce wrinkles...or the size of large pores. The product removes the top surface dead skins....and dries out the skin over a period of time. The resurfacing cream dries out - even in the jar over a short period of time as well. The sales agreement is unappealing. Can't just buy the product without an obligation toYE organization. Go buy a cheaper exfoliating facial scrub and cleanser at your local drug store. Saves money, time, and gives you the same results!!!!!!!! Fed up with celebrity sales gimmicks. DLO

Guest anonymous
Guest anonymous

Easy to use. You can have a delayed reaction from it. I have been using it and I broke out real bad. My skin has become really bad. My skin was fine before. I just wanted to get the dead skins out and for my pores. Have stopped using it for 2 weeks now. I got a bad rash like thing around my chin area and lower cheek. And they came up after a week of not using it. Also a few other pimples have also come out and have left marks.

Guest Cindy
Guest Cindy

I have always had trouble with blackheads and have tried many different blackhead scrubs. Youthful Essence had diminished the problem. It has made my skin feel smoother and softer. I have only been using for 1month, I just made my second order and found that it is cheaper to order by using their create a kit program. Two of the sales reps. didn't give me the correct information regarding payment, two others where very helpfull They give a 60 or a 90 day return policy. I will continue using to see if eye and forehead wrinkles start to diminish. I have been satisfied with this product so far. There are so many to use, Its hard to know which one will work. But so far so good!

Guest Mart
Guest Mart

worked great after using it as directed noticed a big change in my skin and seemed to help the wrinkles but them for 68 I don't have many my children all noticed the change for the good I do think it is a little high in price and they should give you a choice on what to buy not having to buy everything at once and that auto ship is for the birds I will keep buying it but only from sites like ebay where I can get what I want and cheaper thanks Mary

Guest Jessica
Guest Jessica

none, the product looks cheaply made and the residue is hard to rinse off You don't want unauthorized payment of $97.80 from ur bank,do ya? It's unethical online business practice. I ordered the youthful essence basic kit ($29.95+shipping). After a month i saw $97.8 withdraw pending in my bank from this company. Who would pay $97.8 on cheap products like these? I contact the consumer service after seeing the $97.8 withdraw, they said they have closed my y-e account and everything's good, but a couple of days later the withdraw appears again, and this time is too late for me to do anything, the money is already gone. I doubt they will return the money after reading a couple of other reviews. I plan to close my credit card because of this stupid product.

Guest Sue
Guest Sue

Makes your skin clean, and soft, seems only good for elbows, legs, ankles, and any rough skin areas including feet. They say don't wear makeup too young, because the stress to your skin from applying and removing makeup can cause premature aging, as in wrinkles. Using a product that is rubbing on your face, runs under the same rule. And it doesn't reduce scars Any stress on your skin, rubbing, touching, squinting, can cause wrinkles,and the most delicate skin you have is on your face and eye area. That's why they say avoid squinting at computer screens and the sun. If you want to reduce acne scars, and wrinkles, try a proper dermatologist, and discuss a safe treatment, perhaps even a chemical burn for your face. There are some great products out there now for home chemical peels, that is all natural, made with vitamins, and it does work. My teenage son uses cortizone cream on his pimples, as he's boarderline acne, he gets absessed pimples, and the cortizone takes out the inflamation from the inside, and the pimples are gone within a solid day, and he clears up quickly. I believe if it wasn't for the cortizone he would have a full blown acne.

Comments

Good to use for soft skin and easy to use. It dont work if you have acne scars. It works some what. It's to bad they didn't make something like that for acne scars. They should make a resurfacing tool that goes a little deeper in your skin.

Guest Ziggy
Guest Ziggy

Does appear to take away the flaky dry top layer of the skin to leave skin looking fresh & invigorated. Don't like the fragrance at all - smells cheap to me. Product is OK but don't like the hardsell - that you can't just order the once and order again if you like it. I was told that you could cancel afte r the first order - which I guess is some consolation!

Guest Christina
Guest Christina

easy to use, thats it in no ways does this product give you skin that looks like it just used a system called microdermabrasion system, simply does not work. Being a skincare specialist, i think it is a joke that this product can even have the word microdermabrasion with it. if one is looking for smooth skin, clear skin, small pores, please don't waist good money on this. you get every little cream with it, the tool just vibrates your face like crazy and this can be a problem for many women. one can not vibrate skin into small pores and clear skin. plus i find very interesting that susan herself said that she has never had pro. microdermabrasion treatment. how can she even compare the two?

Guest kelli mcdonaugh
Guest kelli mcdonaugh

Well I think its awesome. I just started college, and although I have had pimples before, it was EMBARASSING how bad my skin was. Now almost all of my pimples are gone! Like everyone else, I had a few surface pimples, but I could deal with them seieng that the kit cleared my skin from looking like it had a mountain range on it. I would definitley give it a whirl. It really cleared up my skin and there is a 60 day money back guarantee, so why not?

Comments

If you have any Roseasa this will help. It definitely calms down the red bumps, leaves your skin feeling so soft, and fresh looking! I take it out whenever my cheeks begin to develop those small roseasa bumps and within a week they are gone!!

Popular Over-the-counter