Yes To Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser Reviews

Yes To Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser

Great

Healthy hydrated skin Clearer complexion Natural product Not a fast acting acne treatment I use this product for The Regimen, because it's gentle yet effective. It has a weird smell to some people but for me it's very good. I recommend this product for anyone who needs a gentle product. It also is 95% natural and paraben free!

Good Intentions

Leaves skin very clean and refreshed Natural Product Soaps up well Did not clear acne Caused redness Experienced more whiteheads than before This product was definitely a so-so. I had a period of time when I only wanted to use natural products on my skin. This product worked well at some times, but overall it did nothing to clear my moderately severe acne. I used this cleanser along with the ENTIRE Yes To Tomatoes brand. The best thing in my opinion was the facial scrub but it was too harsh to continue using.

Highly recommended

Non-irritating Cleans well Suitable to use with The Regimen Smell? The Yes to Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser is definitely suitable for use with The Regimen. Didn't irritate my skin or exacerbate any of my acne. I think it smells kind of like hotel soap but you get used to it. It definitely cleans my face without leaving it dry and taut. It is also 95% natural and paraben-free - I know this matters to some but not to me personally. I give this a thumbs up! It's expensive in NZ ($18) but in North America, it should be at a drugstore price.

Popular Liquid