Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Balancing Moisturizer Reviews

Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Balancing Moisturizer

Tomato face

Burned and literally turned my face into a tomato. I couldn't believe how red I got. It didn't break me out but for someone reason it was way to harsh.

Pretty good!

Keeps skin hydrated Natural ingredients Smells good Greasy alone doesn't have much effect on acne I started using this product along with the rest of the line about a half a year ago. They work to keep my acne at a minimal and keep the rest of my skin healthy. The moisturizer works but does make my skin look very greasy so I tend to use only very little in the day time and a regular amount at night.

Guest Steve
Guest Steve

Lots of good ingredients Make my skin extremely oily and greasy Expensive Fragrance

Comments

Totally balances out my skin! Doesn't cause breakouts Paraben and sulfate free Relatively cheap - This is the absolute best moisturizer for acne prone combination skin. My face is an awkward mix of dry, oily, sensitive and red near my mouth and chin - with acne thrown in for good measure. Most dermatologists I've met with highly encouraged cetaphil, which I used religiously in the evening for years. Since my skin does get dry, I figured no big deal if I had an oily face from cetaphil when I go to bed. Then in the AM, I would use a matifying moisturizer. Odd combo, right?! Now, all I need is this balancing moisturizer day and night with no oiliness - just beautifully moisturized skin. Please just trust me and give it a try. Unless you have a huge aversion to the smell, I can't imagine what one would find wrong with this stuff. Simply the best :)

Guest cacoanoir
Guest cacoanoir

calming great smell matte finish - less shiny than before using does NOT break out skin pores seem smaller none try it especially if you've been one scared to apply moisturizer to your face for fear of looking greasy, worsening acne etc. I used to use the salicylic acid lotion by clean and clear, but this smells better, doesn't leave you looking shiny and feels more moisturizing while less irritating. Target has a special 3 part package right now to try things for cheaper from this line.

Popular Oily skin