Vosene Anti Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

Brand: Vosene

Vosene Anti Dandruff Shampoo
4.0 1 review

Reduces bumps and acne in general reduces inflamation Much less irritation than BP If you get dandruff you can use it for that too Helps a little with ingrown hairs too Very very cheap (contains salicylic acid but does not cost anywhere near as much as salicylic acid products aimed at acne) Did not clear acne completely dried out hand skin if used daily Its well worth trying this, though I would not go overboard like I did and wash with it daily. It did not clear my skin up completely on its own as I was hoping when I tried it but it had a definate and visable effect on the severity of acne. So much so that after seeing the results of my experiment a doctor friend of mine has reccomended it to treat other complaints which can benefit from the use of salicylic acid. Most effective acne fighting shop based products are designed for use on the face only and are therefore sold in highly expensive very tiny amounds... no good if you have body acne. Vosene is a brilliant thing to use if you have body acne as it can be used all over like a shower gel, it contains salicylic acid at an amount that works and not a load of other ineffective ingradients so you know what is working. I recomend it to anyone with acne, Wehn I am settled with my new treatment I will use it 1-3 times a week to boost my regimen. For more info read up on how salicylic acid works.

Comments