Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vitamin B5 - Reviews

Vitamin B5

View Ingredients
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid).
  • Community Links

Atherley
The caffeine in the coffee inhibits vitamin absorption by 20% within a 24 hour period of ingestion (hence why most diet pills have caffeine as a main ingredient). Being caffeine free helps any vitamin/food/herb/supplement be more effective, and you can also take less since you regained that missing 20%.

garbanzo

Atherley
I really think the hair loss is from something else. I have been taking this for two years and I haven't seen any hair loss.

socal85
sportskid

Atherley
It dose cost a lot at first but after about two years (albeit slowly lowering my doses) I now take about 4 grams a day and still maintain acne free skin.

alexlui
How long did it take for it to work?

ciaraisskysailing

Atherley
I paid 10$ (American) for 1000 MG tablets on Amazon. I recommend you look elsewhere when your buying your vitamins. Your getting a rip off.

viquetorriea

Atherley
I take these pills but I usually take them 4 times a day. I'm going to try your 2 hour approach it sounds intriguing.

Brent Austin DeGray

Atherley
I wrote this review a long time ago. I'm back to say I still take this amazing vitamin. It still works wonders and I don't have any hair loss. Trust me try this method it works amazingly!

Brent Austin DeGray
Another update, I still take B5 every day. I don't mind if I need to take this supplement for the rest of my life. Everyone comments on how beautiful my skin is. Everyone asks me what's the secret to my perfect complexion. Every time I tell them it's my B5 and B3 regime. It's funny to think people are asking me for skin advice when my skin was god awful years ago. At the time I made this review I think I was taking 10 grams a day, which I still do. I am taking less B3 though, I usually take 2 grams a day. If you're looking for a good acne treatment I recommend trying B5 for a month. You'll be convinced after a week, trust me.

RS90
  • Community Links

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes