Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vitamin B5 - Reviews

Vitamin B5

View Ingredients
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid).
  • Community Links

Jessie Beth
9chal

Atherley
Its water soluble it doesn't matter if I take 10 grams, my body will use what it needs then the rest is flushed out. Thats why you take it 3-4 times a day and at high doses. Its nearly impossible to tell exactly how much your body needs so its encouraged to mega dose to make sure you get what your body needs. Dont hate the results, I've had severe acne and then I started this two years ago. Everyone now comments on how flawless and clear my skin is. Just sayin.

RascallyKetch

Greedandlust
bright yellow urine? are you sure you are taking panthotenic acid and not a B-complex? sound like riboflavin to me. And what you are saying about the accutane/b5 sides effects is absolutely false. Please dont spread misleading information.

ingmarb

MyManD
There's no conclusive proof vitamin b5 causes TE mainly because nobody really knows what actually does. It's just one of those conditions that happens to a wide variety of people for no definitive reason. So just because you got TE doesn't mean the b5 caused it. You're confusing causation with correlation.

Atherley
I haven't noticed any hair loss, and I have been using this vitamin for two years in mega doses. Maybe its genes?

jeffkowalski
Harry Sfi
ginachoi89
aioannou
  • Community Links

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes