Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nature's Way Vitamin A - Reviews

Nature's Way Vitamin A

zitacne

ashiqat.aljana
That was a very low dose to show any effect on your skin.. up it at least to 10,000 IU per day (still you are in the safe side). I know girls who got good results combining 10,000 IU vit a With zinc for better absorption, for months and had fantastic results.. try vital nutrient (fish liver oil) or the now brand (retinyl palmitate + fish liver oil).. most people get good results taking 50,000 to 100,000 IU for 3 months.. I know megadosing!.. that's a personal thing, you have to do your own research before taking this step

ashiqat.aljana
Currently Im taking 60,000 IU per day (now brand, thinking to switch to vital) and my skin is purging.. I'm happy with the purging as it means that its working yaay! Im a lab tech so I can do my lipid profile and lft monthly to make sure that everything is fine

MaleMuriel
@armanfiddles
Emily999777
Kryskross27

stacyxo
I just tried doxycycline and I broke out so bad. I've only been on it for less than three weeks and I was getting two Cystic pimples a day. I couldn't take it anymore and finally researched and found vitamin A works for some people. Do you take (1) vitamin A tablet a day? Do you have any side effects from taking it?

Sarai18
What brand was the energy greens from??? Please reply thank you.

frostedfields

selfesteem101
Can I buy Vitamin A pills over the counter?

NellyTadi
How long did you take it before noticing a difference?

Kirah Rice

jdc12383
I've been taking 100,000iu for a few weeks now and i don't have any of the effects yet.. My skin is still oily and I get pimples here and there almost every day. I've also been on vitamin E and zinc gluconate 50mg as well, and my acne is still here. Any advice?

AcneIsABieeetch

stacyxo
I'm almost on my third week of doxycycline and I'm breaking out like crazy. Cystic pimples daily. Did you have that initial breakout too? I'm didn't take the doxy today because I'm so fed up with it already. Any advice ?

Lgyogi

Youngwun0
you are sexy as hell. Thanks for sharing though

Goal: Clear Skin
Daniece
Good2hearyurvoice

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

×