Visine Advanced Redness Reliever Eye Drops Reviews

Brand: Visine

Visine Advanced Redness Reliever Eye Drops

Guest Daryl
Guest Daryl

Takes care of some redness. Easily absorbs. Goes on clear. Needs reapplying after a few hours. If a pimple is particularly inflamed or a recently popped pimple has made the surrounding skin red, this can help fade the severity of it. Also, if you've targeted one area with benzoyl peroxide and made it particularly red, this can help reduce that as well. It's no miracle cure for the pimple itself, but can help make it less noticeable.

Comments

HOLY CRAP IT WORKS!!!!! reduces redness drastically only lasts about a day after 30 minutes my skin went from a red flushed complexion to perfect and clear!!!! My skin didn't stay that way forever though it did last for several hours. The next day my skin was red again but not nearly as bad. I've noticed that my skin looks a lot better since using it. I wouldn't use it every day though. Who knows if it will have a negative effect after consistent use. But it's great for dates and big days!

Comments

OMG reduced redness by 80% Temporary? So I am sitting at work and I just picked a barely noticable non-existant plug on my shoulder, and then i thought to myself oh crap, now it's all red and you can notice it when before it wasn't visible to the naked eye. So I googled "reduce pimple redness" and visine popped up. Well luckily due to the fact that i used to smoke pot alot, i carry it in my purse always so i decided to give it ago and... WHAM! 20 seconds later the redness is almost COMPLETELY gone, not kidding at all... Although this is probably temporary, I am pretty impressed, and upset that I didn't know about it sooner. I may have to pick up another bottle. Trying it again on another spot right nwo.

Comments

reduces redness of cystic pimples does not remove redness entirely I used Clear Eyes Itchy Eye Relief (green label), not Visine, on a cystic pimple yesterday and it noticeably reduced the redness after only a few minutes. I just squeezed a few drops onto a cotton ball and dabbed the area. Afterward, it was easier to disguise the pimple with make-up.

Guest theblackrabbitofinle
Guest theblackrabbitofinle

Dries busted pimple and takes redness away. Redness will come back eventually. Does not get rid of existing pimples or prevent new ones. Visine will take the redness away and slightly dry a pimple you have picked at. But it will do nothing to make existing pimples go away or will not prevent new pimples. Also, after a couple of hours, the redness will come back, so you have to keep re-applying it.

Guest Brandon
Guest Brandon

easy to use,visably clear /temp skin in little while! mad face muscles lax and resticted with emotion i used in when i went to bed because it made my face i guess you could say numb and it worked for me usually inbetween e.g breakouts.

Guest Paper Cloud
Guest Paper Cloud

Inexpensive Instantly reduces redness Redness reduction is only temporary Doesn't reduce swelling If you don't like caking on concealer all over a pimple, this is a great quick temporary fix for reducing the blemish's redness.

Guest Rebecca
Guest Rebecca

It really does relieve redness for blemishes! It's watery but of course that's how it's supposed to be. It doesn't completely remove the redness, but it's a good temp cure. Definitely try this, espcially if you have rocasea. It works pretty good especially as a spot treatment.

Popular Misc.