Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Vichy

Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser

'Non-Greasy Finish' is a lie

I have combination skin. Some parts of my face get very dry, and it flakes, other parts get very oily. I thought this cleanser would be good since it claimed it had a 'non-greasy finish'. That couldn't be more incorrect. It left my face feeling very oily, and made my skin break out even more. If they could fix the post-greasiness this product leaves, I would maybe give it a chance again. It's just upsetting that at the price-point this product is, it doesnt deliver what it promises.

Zero stars

Bought all the Vichy things from the girl in boots who lied to me and said she had acne at my age and cleared it with all vichy products. Ruined my skin. Made my acne worse than it ever was. Maybe it'll work for others but not for me. That girl gave me such hope and it ended up destroying me.

Best ever!

Gentle on skin Non-drying, non-oily Many options for use Best used at same time every day Don't want to miss a day A little costly, but you don't need much! Just a quarter sized drop for your whole face! Bottle lasts me 4+ months. After 3 days it really clears up skin. Gentle not drying. Great when I have my contacts in. I rinse with warm water, apply, rub and rinse off. Once daily. Great results after 3 days. You have many options with this to apply on dry skin and leave it on if you want! I have combination skin, really dry spots, really oily spots, high acne spots and no acne spots. I find it works best if you use it around the same time every day so if you prefer washing in the morning stick to a morning routine. You could use it twice a day with no problems but with a very busy schedule I only have time once a day. I will never ever ever switch after finding this!

Comments

Cleans well Doesn't irritate Removes makeup well doesnt make my eyes sting None! This product is really great. A little bit of this goes a long way! And since I have dry skin, using this product leaves me moisturized after! You wouldn't have to wash this product off. If you wash it off, it will lose its effectiveness. This is a leave on kind of cleanser! I LOVE IT! Totally recommend this to any skin types~ (especially dry and sensitive)

Popular Cleansers/Washes