Vichy Normaderm Teint Anti-Imperfection Foundation Reviews

Brand: Vichy

Vichy Normaderm Teint Anti-Imperfection Foundation

Guest Michelle
Guest Michelle

Nice coverage Nice smell Felt oily, face was very dewy It doesn't last all day on your skin This foundation is supposed to be for oily skin but, weirdly, it feels a lot more "oily" than the Vichy Normaderm one. It did not break me out, but didn't give me the best looking skin either. It's good, but I definitely recommend Vichy Dermablend over this one.

Comments

-Light, even coverage -A little goes a long way! -Really does cover acne scars well -goes on smooth without looking cakey, flaky, or that you are obviously wearing foundation -feels so light on your face! -It's fairly expensive, but you're paying for quality -I took a risk by buying this off the internet without looking at the shades and how they matched my skin. I went with the lightest shade, since that's what I am in other lines. It ended up blending perfectly, but it could easily have gone the other way. I think they should offer some sort of "tone-matching" tool on the vichy website. I will continue using this product. I am fully content with what it has done to my skin and could not be happier. =D

Comments

-made specifically for acne-prone skin -full coverage -long lasting -natural finish -you will not break out from this product -some people don't like liquid make-up (such as myself sometimes) -may be difficult to find your perfect shade seeing as I think there are only five, however they blend very well One thing to beware of is that when I aligned all of their shades on my hand, they didn't seem to be in the proper numbered order. So, when at the store just make sure to rub each color into your skin even if you think it'll be far too light or dark. Make sure that after applying, finish with a loose translucent powder for a more matte finish and for all day wear. I used Vichy Dermablend loose powder and it worked wonderfully.

Popular Foundation