Vichy Normaderm BB Clear reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Vichy

Vichy Normaderm BB Clear

Aqua/Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicylic Acid, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-9, Zinc Gluconate, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

Amazing Vichy BB cream
Reviewed on February 3, 2017

I have been using this BB cream after discovering on the Vichy website, Normaderm is for blemish prone skin and also hormonal acne which I have. This product comes in different shades I have the light shade which blends very well with my fair skin, the product has certainly kept the oil under control and leaves skin so soft and my complexion for the 1st time today in years I'm so happy with! I have been using for 3 weeks and I love it. This product has given me skin confidence because it concealed blemished (not completely) enough for me to not feel conscious about my skin and it has also improved my complexion In a Few weeks so I can smile! I highly recommend!