Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care Reviews

Brand: Vichy

Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

Very Itchy

I'm the one who put 10% benzoyl peroxide all-over my face when my acne worsened, which made it even worse....of course.. And since --- my skin is possibly overcompensating with sebum and I've been trying to find a gentle yet effectice hydrating care - this one is a trickster. At first it seemed to be very effective, but as it later showed itself to me it wasn't as effective working in the gentle department. This meaning that it at first seemed to clear some of the redness and inflammation, however as I continued using it my skin got drier and drier untill my skin actually started burning from the cream, it really hurt like needles.. The mattening-effect seem to come from the very supicious ingredient "nylon-66", most ceratinly a polymer, and since it's third in row I suspect this polymer to be the real active ingredient in this hydrating care - making the skin strecth out and conceiling all the whiteheads and blackheads. Summarizing - This hydrating care acts as a conceiler which will make the skin look good while it's burning underneath... Not sure but I actually suspect that polymer to be somewhat comedongenic as it worsened my whiteheads.

Comments

Hydrates very well without leaving you oily. Has a matte effect that is quite good for a primer as well. I use this in combination with the vichy normaderm gel cleanser and the spot treatment, and it has improved my acne soooo much. It took about three months for it to get to this point, but it has been the clearest in a long while for the past months. Goes quickly! Cannot be used alone; I recommend using atleast the vichy cleanser and spot treatment together with it. It is also on the expensive side, but in my opinion. worth it. It is no miracle cure, but it does do what it's supposed to. I like the smell, and I am on my third bottle. I wil continue using this product.

Guest Catty
Guest Catty

it can work (but not for me) makes my skin red caused a lot of bad acnes, i didnt have before dries skin out expensive I have a friend, who had pretty bad skin and now its improving because of the product. She loves it so I gave it a try. After two days, it gave me lots of acne and made my skin look greasy. I never had big problems with my skin, I only had a few breakouts, but now it horrible! It was a huge disappointment for me. I don't recommend it at all!

Guest Alice
Guest Alice

It's good for mixed skin that gets dry from harsh acne treatments. it feels nice and make skin smooth smoothly reduces acne It needs to be combined with a spot treatment doesn't have a dramatic impact expensive I use this everyday in the morning and at night, my skin gets very dry from the strong products. I like it and if you can afford it I definetally recommend it, it's not super strong so for those with more severe acne, I don't think the product alone will help, you can still combine it with a stronger acne product.

Comments

-light-weight -takes away all shine -will not cause breakouts -minimizes pores -great under makeup -bottle doesn't last very long This is the day-time moisturizer that I've been using since it came out. It's wonderful. It instantly mattes my entire face and is a smooth make-up base. It's made specifically for acne prone skin. Keeps me hydrated all day. :)

Popular Oily skin