Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion Reviews

Brand: Vaseline

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion

I would like to order, please contact me thanks"Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion "

The best for skin itch that I have ever seen, I have used for years....Please contact me, via my email Address

Comments

it work amazing ! ,, i use it after i wash my face from the regiment .. for dry skin :D . . None ..

Comments

Excellent for body moisturising Not for facial use I used this on a couple of dry areas of my face and have now got perioral dermatitis in these areas. But is a brilliant body moisturiser- only one that deals with my KP on arms

Guest Sam
Guest Sam

Works, feels pretty good, not too heavy or thick none It really does "lock in" the moisture all day. Your face will look and feel different if you at any point in the day wash your face. Its weird... but not really a bad thing either way. Definitely works.

Guest Sully
Guest Sully

- heals dry skin very very fast!!! - light - you wont need to keep applying it - i have not experienced any cons yet lol! I've been using the e45 cream whenever i get dry skin, but i thought that i will try something new so i bought this. This lotion is much faster and not as heavy as the e45 cream.

Comments

It helps fight dry skin throughout the day.. Absolutely none. I have oily skin but used to experience dryness around my nose. I put a small drop and rubbed it over my nose and it really helped keep it moisturised throughout the day.. No more hassels of putting the moisturiser repeatedly in a day to fight dryness.. Apply it once a day and it helps keep it moisturised throughout the day.. I wud recommend that u dont use this moisturiser on a pimple affected area or else it may clog the pores..

Guest T.J
Guest T.J

moisturize well, not greasy no fragrance, totally amazing. Nothing. I love it not cons at all

Guest Lori
Guest Lori

-Just the right thickness/thinness -No fragrance, no funny smell -Not greasy, moisturizes well None This isn't a face lotion, but a body lotion (not sure I'd try it on my face). I've tried other lotions, but always come back to this. I did try a store brand 'equivalent' but the store brand had a weird smell and felt thick and sticky. This is the best. Doesn't make my skin break out. on my back or shoulders, so its great. Makes my skin nice and soft.

Popular Dry/Sensitive