x

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Vanity Planet

Game Changer
Reviewed on September 7, 2017

This is completely unsponsored and I want to make that clear up front cause I happen to know this company tries to promote through many sponsors on youtube. Even though they were sponsored I somehow wanted to give a facial brush a try without dishing out the money for a clarisonic. I had friends who said the clarisonic was a mega help for their skin and they wouldn't go without it. Anyways, this spin brush has been the best (and much safer) alternative to the chemical peel products I used too often in the past. The spin brush is perfect for deep cleaning, leaving my skin quite glowing and pimple free. I've been using it for almost 5 months now and have seen a mega reduction in pore size (85%), blackheads (90%) and overall pimples. I don't get breakouts anymore. I tried the more prestigious spa brush by this company but this one works far better for my skin, way less abrasive. I love this and I can't go without it now. I noticed dramatic results when I started doing clay masks beforehand and then deep cleaning after with this and a facial cleanser.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org