Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin! Reviews

Brand: Vanity Planet

Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin!
5.0 1 review

Game Changer

This is completely unsponsored and I want to make that clear up front cause I happen to know this company tries to promote through many sponsors on youtube. Even though they were sponsored I somehow wanted to give a facial brush a try without dishing out the money for a clarisonic. I had friends who said the clarisonic was a mega help for their skin and they wouldn't go without it. Anyways, this spin brush has been the best (and much safer) alternative to the chemical peel products I used too often in the past. The spin brush is perfect for deep cleaning, leaving my skin quite glowing and pimple free. I've been using it for almost 5 months now and have seen a mega reduction in pore size (85%), blackheads (90%) and overall pimples. I don't get breakouts anymore. I tried the more prestigious spa brush by this company but this one works far better for my skin, way less abrasive. I love this and I can't go without it now. I noticed dramatic results when I started doing clay masks beforehand and then deep cleaning after with this and a facial cleanser.

Comments