Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 334 reviews

I will give it a try.
Reviewed on September 17, 2017

I am 17 years old and I started having acne around 7th grade. I like to say about myself that i'm the kind of person who tried EVERYTHING. My mom told me about urine therapy lately and my first reaction was, obviously, ew. I told my mom I am never going to try this, but after a few weeks of other useless masks, i decided to give it a try. Today is 17th of September and I am willing to try this for a month. For now If this works or not, I am going to let you know. UNTIL THEN, PRAY FOR ME.

This is what finally helped me
Reviewed on June 16, 2017

It sounds crazy, I thought so too when I first heard of it. But there were so many positive reviews and so much great information and even several books written on this subject. Everything from people with colds to cancer healing themselves through this, so I decided to give it a try. Sometimes it's not enough to just use it on your face though, you also have to drink it. That's what I did and within 3 weeks my acne was gone. Acne that I've had for almost 10 years were gone! I think doing this and also dealing with your emotional problems, is a huge thing in healing yourself. I also eat a very clean diet, vegan and drink lots of water. I'm not sure this would work very well with a unhealthy diet containing lots of meat. So if you're going to try this I recommend making sure you eat pretty clean as well. Right now I've gotten some small pimples on my shoulders and back so going to try this again and see how it works!

Does this work?
Reviewed on May 11, 2017

Would this work for more things than just acne? I'm not positive yet but I might have epilipsy

by Wubbalubadubdub on 11/02/2017 16:25
First off, how are you not positive you've been having seizures? And second, 3 stars without even trying it? Lol, wtf?
Pimple free for free!
Reviewed on December 29, 2016

I heard about this and started to research feedback from what people have experienced and then put it to the test on myself. It was easier for me to try than some others due to my acne not being on my face. I am a 40 year old male who has had pretty bad acne on my butt and thighs since puberty. It is not as bad of a thought to put pee on those areas as your face. I had amazing results and wish had known 25 years ago. It has been 2 months since I started the treatment after reading over 200 reviews on here. After the first day I could tell a mild difference. Within the first week my butt and thighs were about 90% better and I'm using it on my face as well to help with the occasional pimple and blackheads. After3 weeks of daily use my butt and thighs were clear to my amazement only having a couple pimples here and there and some evidence of scaring. Now that 2 months have passed I will apply it a few times a week and my skin is doing great. I leave it on anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes and shower as normal. My diet has not been great, I eat too much junk, but am motivated to eat more healthy. I would like to share the great news with more people but am afraid of the way people would respond. I'm thinking maybe of telling people I know someone who had great results with it. The pimples I would get were often painful and I am so grateful that I learned, tried and had success with this. Cheers to being pimple free for free!

Nice glow! XD jk
Reviewed on August 12, 2016

I have heard that pee works really well with acne. And yes, when I first heard of it, I thought, EW like the rest of us. But for the past 3 days I have been putting it on my face every morning and just leave it on. I haven't noticed anything yet, but my skin does have a nice glow. My Mom suggested this to me and I have watched many videos and read many reviews and I hope it works. Fingers crossed!

by mohnish_17 on 11/23/2016 09:39
Once you have applied it, for how long do you leave it like that?
by smithsonia on 03/24/2017 11:44
Hello everyone, i want to use this great opportunity to say a very big thanks to Dr Ken for curing my Skin Rashes, acne and thyroid cancer which has being on my face and skin for several years, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me such as radioactive iodine and essiac, but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the internet about this specialist called Dr, KEN and decided to contact him on his email i saw on the internet (drkensolutiontemple@[link removed] but when i first held about him i never believed until i emailed him. he gave me his herbal medicine which i use for my skin and now i am well and my skin and face are clean and smooth, am free from ACNE pimples and my thyroid cancer was cured permanently, if you have the same problem just contact Dr Herbert, be rest assured that your problem is over. you can contact him on his website [link removed] (drkensolutiontemple@[link removed]) add him on whatsapp +2349052116690.
Say what you want...
Reviewed on July 21, 2016

it works. It just makes your skin glow. I can't say whether or not it will heal severe cystic acne, but when I was consistent with it, my skin was just beautiful. It accelerated healing and promoted cell turnover better than any AHA or BHA I've tried. Also gives you a natural tan. If you eat super clean and drink water like a fish, there is absolutely no odor. Topical urine therapy has also healed a number of eye infections I've had within hours.

Honest review
Reviewed on September 23, 2015

First of all I want to say TRY IT! So why would I give it one star and still recommend it? Simply, because I don't think almost 300 positive reviews can be just people trolling and it actually works for some. Plus it's free. For me it didn't work. This is how I did it. I applied my morning pee 2 times a day and let it be about 15-30 minutes on my face and then washed it. It had no effect at all if something it may even made things worse. I did this for 1 month and then I decided to quit and went to pharmacy and bought real acne treatment and in 2 weeks my pimples are almost gone. Some new still come, but they stay small and disappear quickly.

P.S 25 and 10 years of acne.

by Mari Elle on 03/02/2016 07:32
What acne treatment did you buy where your skin cleared up?
day 1?
Reviewed on September 22, 2015

okay so I have been struggling with acne for about a year now. I am 15 years old and a sophomore. I started getting acne during the summer of 8th grade. I would say that I have mild-moderate acne. I have tried EVERYTHING on my skin and nothing works. I'm desperate. it's so hard when all your friends have gorgeous glowing skin and you have little pimples all over your forehead. well anyways I'm so desperate that I decided to try this. it's currently 10:19 pm and I put some urine on my face about 15 minutes ago. I'm gonna leave it on all night and rinse in the morning. and then start doing it every morning and night. I drink a lot of water and eat pretty healthy. I don't drink soda or alcohol. my urine doesn't smell bad at all. it doesn't smell like anything to be honest! I'll keep you guys updated :)

by Idkhahahaha on 09/23/2015 04:58
day 2!!!! okay so my skin hasn't changed that much except for the fact that my skin has sorta a glow to it. and also, this is gross but a drop of my urine fell down my cheek and onto my lips and I sorta liked my lips & tasted it. it taste like salt water...😂😂😂 anyways my skin is not red and blotchy anymore! but keep in mind in also drinking a ton of water and exercising. I'm also trying to wear minimal makeup. but let's just wait for tomorrow's update! :)
by Babysam19 on 01/18/2016 21:07
How is this working out for you??
by kimberl1230 on 09/05/2016 22:22
im so scared if i should try this
by aestheticgirl on 09/29/2016 21:03
Hey did it work ? :)
Works really nice on my Face / Seborrheic Dermatitis.
Reviewed on September 7, 2015

Don't have acne, however thought this should be written here.

Yes, it sounds "crazy" , most people are disgusted. However, the results speak, the reviews do too.

I've peed into a small "Jam" jar and kept it for the past 2 weeks...

Used a bit of cotton balls to dip it in and slowly massage my face with it, trying NOT to have too much so no dripping will occur.

Magically, i've had 3 Seborrheic Dermatitis spots that disappeared, i used to wake up with flakey white dead skin....

NOT anymore - this is a magical cure that I can imagine a few companies DONT want you to know about.

Give it a try, its your OWN pee and no one other than you has to know about it.

Acne cure
Reviewed on August 25, 2015

Every since I've been using an organic sugar scrub by Dulcet, my acne has improved greatly. My redness, and cysts had went away within weeks.

[link removed]