x

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup reviews

Brand: Urban Decay

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi chinensis (Pericarp) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Love!!!!
Reviewed on December 2, 2017

I used to use Urban Decay but wanted to look for something with a bit more coverage and my sister talked me into using Maybelline Fit Me Matte because it was a lot less expensive and the color matched better (I have olive skin in the summer and white/pale skin in the winter with yellow tones). Over time I started break out with cystic acne around my jawline plus tiny little pimples that were magnified with the weight of the coverage and relentless pimples on my cheeks that left dark spots. I thought it was just hormonal stress and that I was nearing 30.

Recently I switched back to Urban Decay because I missed the feel of the weightless coverage and within two weeks it dried up my acne, cysts, and those tiny pimples along my jawline disappeared!!! I couldn’t believe what I had been doing to my skin to save money!!!!

When I went in to the Urban Decay store to buy my setting spray I told the girl assisting me how I switched to drugstore makeup and my acne was so bad and when I switched back to Urban Decay it cleared up and she said the same thing happened to her- she was using Maybelline Fit Me and she got really bad acne! I then told her, “That’s what I was using!!!!!”

For me, Urban Decay is a weightless formula and it’s not full coverage which means sometimes I have dark spots peeking through but I just double the concealer or touch up a bit throughout the day. I’m glad I use my Urban Decay now and will probably stick with it for quite a while to help correct my face acne left behind from the cheap crap.

Great foundation!
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

I have sensitive, combo skin that is cystic acne prone. I have scarring from previous acne before I got it controlled that I need to cover! This stuff is great, it doesn't cling to dry patches and doesn't get super oily in my t-zone area. The shade range is great also. Never caused a break out. I can't believe this foundation isn't already on here! I always come to acne.org to get reviews on makeup products, and wish there were more opinions from acne prone gals (and guys).

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org