TruDerma Acne Treatment Reviews

Brand: TruDerma

TruDerma Acne Treatment

apart form the great advertisments they offer and raising your hopes, nothing. firstly it made my skin very very oily therefore breakouts stayed contant if not worse- however on a rare occassion my skin slightly improved for a day. Too expensive seeing that the ingredients that went into these bottles were common. At the end of the day it was my fault for buying things that i didnt know about. For me this product is a typical example of people just wanting to make money by false advertisment. There are better products out there that are cheaper.

Comments

Guest Mikey
Guest Mikey

I believe its works just as well if not better than proactiv.Its also a lil cheaper than proactiv and basically contains all the same ingredients as proavtiv,just at a slight better price I quote, "Its not a miracle in a bottle," and you will still have the occasional breakout hear and there. Worked well for me, and i would recommend it to anybody out there who is hooked on proactiv. This product is also more gentle on the skin if you suffer from sensitive skin.I've tried many different products, wasted a lot of damn money, but this product works "OKAY"

Comments