Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tretinoin (Retin-A, Retisol-A) - Reviews

Tretinoin (Retin-A, Retisol-A)

3.4 1962 reviews

View Ingredients
Tretinoin (0.01%), Parsol MCX (7.5%) and Parsol 1789 (2%) SPF 15.

Butylated hydroxytoluene, carbomer 934, cyclomethicone, diisopropyl adipate, glycerin, imidurea/parabens, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, light mineral oil, phenyl trimethicone, polysorbate 60, purified water USP, sodium hydroxide 10%, sorbitan monosterate, and stearyl alcohol.
  • Community Links

NobleAide
SpaceBlues
cwilson44
zipz

zipz
WEEK 7: medium size pimples (5-6) around chin and more small size white heads. nothing better.

iptgirl101
littletaxikab
EminentBean
netstars22
unlovely2011
BreTree
BL613

nukefusion
People think this is a cure to pimples, but it isnt, it is a cure to acne. It Will NOT help already formed pimples. It will make pimples never happen again. I am 28 years old and this is the clearest my skin has been since I was 14. The flaking and dryness can be dealt with. I never knew I would ever have skin like this again. If you don't want to buy it from a U.S pharmacy you can outsource. I get mine from Australia for 12$ instead of 75$ my pharmacy wanted to charge.

anamejia21

nukefusion
That is a lot of stuff you are having your skin deal with. I would ask your derm if having that much irritation is actually going to help or just make it worse. Sometimes to much is not the best thing. That is literally 3 things sucking moisture out of your face.

• Community Links

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes