x

Trader Joe's SPA Face Wash reviews

4.8/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's  SPA Face Wash

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-10 Sorbitan Laurate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Green Tea Extract, Copper Peptide, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

So good for acne
Reviewed on August 22, 2017

I got this face wash after going through a never ending cycle of getting face wash that would only worsen my cystic acne (multiple cleansers from Lush and Origins) and after reading the reviews for this one I just went for it. This stuff is actually a life saver. I was very nervous because it contains Castile soap and tea tree oil- both rather drying. However after only days of using this my acne calmed down tremendously. The horrible, painful cystic acne that was on my cheeks is almost gone after only a week of use. A WEEK. All that's left is some small pimples, mostly under the skin, but not even visible. About 95% of my acne is gone. Of course my skin dries out after using this, and I have mostly dry skin anyways, so I am always sure to lather my skin in oil afterwards. Please give this stuff a chance for only about $7.

Great
Reviewed on April 8, 2017

Price - instore was about $5-10 cant really remember but it was cheap.

Ingredients - great, tons of great oils including tea tree oil which on its own is quit expensive some areas

I love this face wash because not only do I feel like my face is clean but also it reduce the red areas on my cheeks. Not drastically but remember its a face wash not a miracle cream. I think in terms of health its great for skin but maybe some people may be allergic so please read/

yes buy it!

great product
Reviewed on January 27, 2017

great product! can't believe it's mostly essential oils. i'm surprised this doesn't have any more reviews. This is the least drying face wash I've tried this winter. i'm using this as the replacement face wash for my acne.org regimen. it lathers quite nicely. the tea tree oil really awakens the face with a minty, tingly feeling. i took off a star because used alone this still dries out my face & i have oily skin. always moisturize afterwards.

Paul, Chicago
Reviewed on April 28, 2012

I bought this for a good price at Trader Joe's and after a week my face is already clearing up. It didn't give me the false hope of the first few days effect, where you magically get clear and then it all comes back. This product just thoroughly cleans your skin using natural plant oils for a squeaky clean feeling. Although this is not meant for acne, it soothes and diminishes acne marks and prevents it with the Tea Tree oil. Highly recommend

Eilidh, Alpharetta, GA
Reviewed on December 13, 2011

It is awesome. it feels fresh and doesn't sting or burn. I have sensitive skin, so this was fantastic. I also have mild acne and although it doesn't say it's any type of acne cleanser, it works. If you wash your face with this once at night and once in the morning, then your face will be super clear within a week or so. It also doesn't use harsh sulfates and is all-natural and not tested on animals. Trader Joe's shampoos would also be beneficial for those with acne and would be highly recommended . There are no Sodium Laurel/Laureth Sulfates. Every beauty product I have gotten from Trader Joe's has worked on clearer and healthier skin.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org