Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Isotrex Topical Isotretinoin Gel (0.05%) - Reviews

Isotrex Topical Isotretinoin Gel (0.05%)
Brand: Isotrex

View Ingredients
Isotretinoin (0.05%).
Amyjowjow
Amrit85
babyface1

babyface1
Id also like to add that isotrexin stopped me having an oil slick of a face....i can apply my make up at 6am when i get up for work and when i arrive home at 6pm its still on....perfectly!!!! No greasy and shiny forehead that looks like someone threw a chip pan at me! Hallelujah!

vigorouspop
Carliemay

Cmb77
Use Eucerin Dermopurifier range , literally the best skincare I've used ( and I've tried most !) designed to works in conjunction with treatments like retinoids . I've been using Isotrex 0.05 for 4 weeks 1 a day at night along with eucerin range in the day etc plus cleanser and have no sore skin whatsoever . Hope this helps

Cmb77
Also forget to mention , at night after I've cleansed washed my face , I let my skin dry with nothing on it for at least half an hour before putting Isotrex on ( no moisturiser apart from eyes ) . This makes quite a difference letting your skin dry thoroughly first . It will feel tight initially but resist the urge to moisturise , it'll balance within the half hour

Ioandavies

gavinstenhouse
im 16 and I've been using isotrex gel for 12 days so far. my acne has worsened, at the end of 6 weeks will there be a good chance that my acne will improve? and how much should i be using every night? thanks.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes