Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Reviews

Brand: Too Faced

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Acne got worse

I tried the too faced born this way super coverage concealer and I had no acne before I tried it, my skin was finally clearing after several years. And then a few days after I used it, my whole face was under the acne and every day it has gotten worse. I feel so sad because it’s not going away really easy and the acne is painful as well.

The worst

I never break out and I used this for literally 3 days and my face basically erupted in acne and the only thing that changed was my foundation. I'm really sad because the coverage is amazing.

Best coverage

I have cystic acne prone, sensitive, combo skin. This foundation is really great at giving a light weight feel, which is amazing to me because this is such a great full coverage foundation. If you get REALLY oily (like dipped in a vat of oil oily), this probably won't work for you because it isn't a matte finish. I was nervous to try this but SO glad I did. It covers and blends so beautifully, didn't cause a single pimple. I always come on acne.org to check for opinions on makeup from other acne prone girls/guys, so I'll be adding a ton. Sorry for the spam ;)

Popular Foundation