x

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne reviews

3.8/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Thursday Plantation

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne

Sodium palmate, sodium cocoate, water, coconut acid, tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia) oil, glycerin, tianium dioxide, etidronic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium chloride.

it's okay
Reviewed on October 24, 2017

it has a strong tea tree scent and it comes out in a foam form and is very easy to apply and wash off but its very very drying specially for those with less oily skin,i found that the first time i started using this it cleared everything but over the months my skin must have gotten used to the product and even though it has helped dramatically i really just wish there were no spots whatsoever cause whenever my skin becomes wonderfully clear the next day the cycle begins again and breakouts happen so this foam wash is like a temporary fix but definitely not a solution for my sensitive teenage skin.

im currently looking for a different cleanser but for now im gonna have to stick to this until i find a better one

Effective but a bit drying
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

It cleans my face really well but doesn't irritate it, and I have sensitive skin. The only thing is that it's a bit drying, but as long as I use moisturizer afterwards it's fine.

Reviewed on May 27, 2013

I was really excited to try this because one its natural and two I read a lot about tea tree oil's skin benefits. This is one of the best face washes I've ever used and it helps prevent pimples. My face hasn't been completely clear, around my period I've seemed to get one huge zit since I started using this product rather then a bunch of small ones everywhere. It does dry out the skin a tad, so you need to moisturize after. The smell is funny but after a few uses I got used to it. My skin always feel very clean after using this. I love this.

Reviewed on March 26, 2013

This product is good. I use it day and night and it helps drying out my acne.. I am considering finding a new cleanser though but I'm not sure yet.

JL, Singapore
Reviewed on January 8, 2012

It is worth a try, to see it is effective on your skin. It wasn't on mine.

aliaaa6, Toronto, ON
Reviewed on October 13, 2011

This is a great cleanser for people who do and don't have ance! My skin is usually very oily, and this cleanser has definitely helped to reduce the amount of oil on my skin. Also, I usually find that most cleansers will help reduce the oil for about an hour, but this one lasts all day long! I have been using it for a week and a half now, once every morning and night, and I can definitely see a gradual improvement in my acne! It's also great because it's all natural (I purchased it at my local health store). I definitely recommend giving it a try!

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org