Threading Reviews

Threading

Threading >> Waxing

Waxing used to break me out like crazy. the pimples would start forming almost immediately after the procedure, so I would have to rush back home to slather creams on my face to prevent breakouts. then I tried threading & I've never gone back to waxing my brows again. plus it's so much more sanitary. less bacteria = less breakouts.

Comments

So much less irritating than wax

Great brow shaping Lasts a long time No hot wax! Slightly uncomfortable, cam make your eyes water if getting brows done I decided to try threading after multiple bad experiences with wax. So glad I did! It can be a little uncomfortable at first, but the results are amazing and it didn't leave red irritated marks on my sensitive skin like wax did. My only complaint is that sometimes the hair removed from the eyebrow area can get in your eyes during the process. Other than that, it's perfect.

Comments

Better than waxing, is a great method!

Better shaping can do your whole face if you have a hairy face lasts a long time as it pulls from the root Can be a bit painful at first but nothing bad just takes some getting used to. I love getting my eyebrows threaded! It's a little painful the first few times but it's a really good method and also the shaping is better than waxing.

Guest Maria
Guest Maria

Gets the hair at the root and lasts for a few weeks. It is cheap, easy way to remove unwanted hair. You can also thread if you are using Retin-A. Can be painful for some and depending on how sensitive your skin is - it might not be the best method of hair removal. Threading is a good alternative to waxing and shaving. If you are acne prone make sure you wash the area throughly and apply some sort of alcohol product on the skin after to reduce your chances of breaking out.

Popular Misc.