Thorne Research Berberine Reviews

Thorne Research Berberine
4.0 1 review

Berberine For Acne

I'm surprised there aren't any reviews for Berberine yet on this website. Probably because it's mainly used as a supplement for blood sugar regulation. But for me, Berberine was one of the best supplements for acne control I've tried. Just to be clear, I don't believe in "quick fixes" for acne or completely/permanently relying on supplements because that never takes care of it completely, and there are side effects to be aware of. Insulin is a really important hormone to be aware of with acne. Along with a low-glycemic diet, incorporating berberine supplements may help to improve insulin sensitivity in acne patients. Personally, I have only needed to take berberine for short periods (less than one month) to see benefits. Unfortunately, I experienced a considerable amount of muscle soreness which cleared up after stopping supplementation. So I caution you when starting any supplement: take it slow, opt for the minimum dosage, and monitor your body for any side effects. More information about how it works and dosage for berberine can be found at [link removed]

Well, probably because of site rules I can't link from a post because they assume I'm an affiliate. But for anyone interested in learning about Berberine (or any supplement really), examine-dot-com is a great resource
Hi! I was wondering, did you have any other side effects besides the muscle soreness? I have read about people reporting diarrhea and abdominal discomfort. Did you experience that? Also, what dose did you take? I just bought some that is 400mg and it says to take one per day. Thank you!

Popular Vitamins/Supplements