Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Acne.org Regimen - Reviews

The Acne.org Regimen

View Ingredients
8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

ImmortalNiece
SlateBobolink
Madi.i
inarasianne
Emma228228

Kevintdicarlo
Hang in there. It gets worse before it gets better. You need to use it for at least a month to tell if it's workimg

BIAFWNB

DesperateHousewife
it seems as if your issue lies with your birth control, not the regimen. your rating can be misleading to others who are looking for something that will finally clear up their skin. whenever I'm considering purchasing something online I always look to the more negative reviews to shed some light on what may go wrong. I hope you can change your rating or edit your review to focus on the regimen and its effectiveness, not the birth control.

ftoomiiee
Lisarie

Shweta1987
Hi, how many drops of jojoba oil did you add to your moisturizer? Did you use it morning and night? Also how often did you use the AHA? I have just finished 3 weeks of the regimen and want to start jojoba for the flakiness.

Ivy J
Kevintdicarlo

Emma228228
After 2 week did your skin become better already?

Link to comment

I've been considering buying the regime. Thank you for your update. What scares me is that there seems to be a lot of side effects to the overall good result. I have moderate acne and I don't want my skin to get worse...I ordered the travel size benzoyl peroxide and will use it with my regular skincare routine to see if that alone will make a difference. I know that in the past when I used benzoyl peroxide, I didn't put it all over my face just on the effected areas. And I used very little BP (I always used like a pea-size amount and never increased it) even though my dermatologist told me to put it all over my face. I never followed those instructions because it is crazy drying to my skin. So just applying BP to the pimple prone areas was good enough and I had pleasant results from it. I hope I will achieve similar results again.

waynechua_
Jlin

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes