The Acne.org Regimen Reviews

The Acne.org Regimen

i do not recommend it

very disappoint with this product which cost me more than 100 bucks but did not work for me. It make my face blackish and dark skin and it didnt last 2 weeks bottles r too small. Next day my face was back to normal with pimples n acne everywhere. i do not recommend this product. Useless

Free & clear

33 yo fm & After about 2 months, I have zero acne for the first time in over 10 years. I had medium to mild but ugly (sometimes painful & cystic) spots on the jawline, chin, neck, and occasionally every other possible place on the face. I'm flabbergasted & thrilled to not have to wear makeup anymore. If you have sensitive skin (I do) I'd recommend every other day use at first, as it did dry out my skin for the first 3 weeks or so. I still avoid putting the benozyl peroxide product anywhere near the lips. I've tried prescription medication, proactive, expensive Dr gross & arcona, and just about every drugstore product you can imagine with zero success.

The Best Skin Products Ever

Such excellent products! They cleared my acne within one week! I highly recommend these products to virtually everyone, no matter the skin type.

Comments

Fresh Face.... who dis???

For anyone that knows me well, knows that it takes a whole lot for me to brag about ANYTHING!! But because I know what having acne does to a lot of people, I feel like I would be a selfish inconsiderate person to not share my amazing experience with acne.org. So first of all, my skin was always average... I always felt like I needed a little makeup to look "polished". In my early college years I experienced really bad acne. The only thing that helped me was roaccutane. As some of you may know, it was quite costly and has long term damages to your organs. Non the less, roaccutane gave me what I considered to be clear skin. About 5-7 years after stopping Roaccutane, my face made a U-turn for the worst. The acne came back and they came with a vengeance. I decided to try a skin peel. I went with a company in my hometown (Nassau Bahamas) because they had a history of success by their popular skin peeling services. Unfortunately it did not work for me. For you Caribbean persons reading this you would understand.... I looked like PANADO. I was embarrassed to even leave my house because my skin was horrible. My face looked like a roasted chicken. It was pink and the bumps were outrageous. I decided to give up on that company and try getting regular facials.... worst idea ever!!! My face had been the worst in my entire life. I became depressed and detached from everything. I would pack on the makeup just to go to the food store. I went from being confident about myself to feeling very insecure. THEN, I was sharing my frustration about my skin with one of my friends and she told me about her recent issues with acne. She said she found this amazing product online and it worked wonders for her.... maybe I should give it a try. I must say I was veryyyyy skeptical because so many things had been failing and my face only seemed to have been getting worst. After much thought I decided to give acne.org a try. For the first two weeks I was very doubtful because the benzoyl peroxide had really dried out my skin and made me appear to be burnt/ dark. But she told me that was apart of the process. Then I started noticing white heads on my face and I was traumatized because I mostly had black heads.... hardly any white heads. I continued the process and honestly I felt like once again I'm wasting my time, energy and money. Especially when I saw friends and family and their greeting was always "Whats going on with your face?' :-( Or to see strangers and you can see that they are looking at your face.... it was terrible. I traveled to South East Asia and I did not take one photo of myself because I hated the way my face was looking. Fast forward about 1.5 months after starting the regime, for the first time in about 10 years I have completely clear skin. Its almost like a miracle!!! The dry dark skin is gone, I have no breakouts and my face looks and feels amazing. I have now started recommending this product to my other friends that suffer from acne because this stuff truly works. If you are on the fence, get off now and give acne.org a try. Its a process but its well worth it.

Scam

I would advise no one to buy this product. I followed all the instructions to the T when I bought this back in March. I placed my order on the 6th of March. I did get it quite quickly considering it was shipped to the U.K (which was ridiculous that I had to pay another couple of dollars for when I was spending so much on the kit) anyway I followed it to the T and no results at all. The products made no difference to my skin after 2 months of trying. I didn’t give up because I was really upset that I would have wasted all that money for no reason. I was a bit skeptical to buy the product in the first place so I wish I went with my gut instinct and never actually purchased these. The only good thing about the whole kit I bought was the moisturiser. I do use this and it makes my skin feel nice but I’m sure I could purchase a good moisturiser in the U.K for less then £44.07.

Not for everyone

This regimen made my face flaky and will not use it ever again. My skin tone got terrible and not natural. I started getting large pimples although I used to have only 5-6 tiny ones. I don't recommend this regimen to anyone as it makes your skin get addicted to the product and your skin will be 10x oilier when you stop using it. Now it has been 5 months after I stopped using it and my skin finally looks like before although I ended up getting few scares because of this regimen.

Comments

Acne.org cleanser, BP and moisturiser set

Female aged 36 - I have hardly had a spot since using these products for the last 6 months or so, they are calming and fresh and the BP really works. I won't be changing from this set anytime soon. Brilliant results.

Wish I would have never tried it :(

I had very light acne, maybe 3-4 pimples OCCASIONALLY. But I was used to not having any at all so I wanted my clear skin back. I read really good reviews about the regimen & had friends that used it so I decided to purchase. 6 days into the regimen my skin was noticeably worse. Call it “purging” or whatever you want but it just got worse & worse after that. I began getting LARGE white zits- which I never never used to. My skin is now broken out worse than ever around my mouth & chin as well as red & flaky. It has made me not want to leave the house- I can’t even put makeup on because of the condition of my skin. I’ve been using for 16 days & will not continue. I have now been put on birth control to try & combat what this has done to my skin.

Unreal

Literally was covered in acne for about 4 months and nothing from the doctor, pharmacy or natural remedies had any impact at all in stopping it. It was so bad I went to the doctor for some other problem and the first thing he did was comment on my acne and book me an appointment with a dermatologist for accutane, but decided to have one more attempt at stopping it with some other products online that I hadn't tried as I have really bad ezcema with dry skin so the accutane would have literally destroyed me. Within 1 month, my cystic acne with at least 40+ active pimples turned into about 5 pimples, and 2 months on it literally COMPLETELY cleared. Now about 4 months in, haven't had a spot for about 2 months. can't believe how well this has worked, saved my skin from that poisonous shit that wouldn't have even worked as well, if you're struggling with acne 100% give this a go. *Note: I had / have severe eczema, had it all over my face and this surprisingly didn't have any negative impact at all, can't recommend this enough!

This changed my life

Acne.org truly changed my life and this is the story: Roughly 6 years ago (I was 8) I started to notice pimples on my forehead, small whiteheads. There were only a few but I started to feel so different from everyone else because I was 8, nobody had skin problems at that age. Luckily, my best friend started to get pimples at that time too so I wasn't alone. I was Avery confident child and the pimples didn't bother me too much.Few years past and my pimples would come and go, I stil had very little just on my forehead. When I was 10, people would start to say comments about my skin, joke and laugh. This was the stage in my life where I lost all my confidence. Hearing all these comments made me so sad, and the worst part was that I couldn't do anything to fix it. That year I started to use all different kinds of face washes, creams, lotions, everything imaginable. The next year came and it was start of secondary school (in US like freshman year). I was 11 and my skin at the point went way worse than the year before, and I still had my best friend by my side, but my skin was worse than hers. I was so insecure, I couldn't face myself in the mirror because I saw my skin. I tried all things, nothing worked. I kept on getting nasty, rude comments and I just hit a down hill in my life where I couldn't handle it anymore. I tried to stay strong. Some days were better than others but still it wasn't good. I told myself everyday "I will get rid of acne soon, and some people have it worse". And it's true some people have it worse. The next year, 2016-2017 my skin was at its worst point. It had never been so bad. My best friends skin was slowly starting to recover but mine wasn't. It was so embarrassing for me to walk around. When I spoke to people I saw them staring at my skin, secretly judging me. I tried to hide my face with my hair and avoid talking. I was so sick with everything so I finally decided to meet a dermatologist. She gave me a prescription and it started to work! I was so happy and at one point my skin was so clear, but that didn't last long. Few months after in the summer my skin went bad again. I didn't know what was happening. 2017 in September, new school year 2017 I revisited the skin Doctor. She gave me a different cream and it didn't work well. I went to another dermatologist and she gave the same one as I ever had and pills (by then I had gotten my first period). It started to work a bit and slowly but she decided to change it again to the other one and my skin got worse. The worst part of this was that nobody in my year group had acne and it was very early for me to get it and that made it so awful, I was alone. Then I was introduced to foundation. Every morning I would add layers and layers of it. It would make my skin less red but the bumps were still visible. I was a bit more confident but I wasn't happy. I also had chest and back acne and this stopped me from wearing my favorite shirts and wearing bikinis at beaches and pools.I stopped using the cream and used this random moisturizer that worked okay. This year, few weeks ago, I was fed up. I was so done with acne. I couldn't handle it anymore. In the middle of the night I did so much research about acne. I came across tons of scam videos called "how I cured my acne" they were all so fake. Then one video, said "acne.org". She said how amazing it was but it wasn't too believable. More videos came up about it and I watched all. Then I finally searched it up, and it looked familiar. I've come across this site before, years about but though it was a scam. I read all the reviews and begged my parents to order it. They did. Two weeks later (in Holland) it came. Now I'm on day 5 and already it's done wonders. I'm so thankful for this product. I do it very strictly everyday x2. My acne is not just on my face but also my chest and back and it's already starting to clear up. I love this regimen so much and recommend everyone to try it out, it will save your life!