The Acne.org Regimen Big Kit Reviews

The Acne.org Regimen Big Kit

The product cames open.

The product is excellent. Is the 2nd time I've ordered. The reason why I put 3 stars is because the packing came open this time, it seems to be like it wasn't close good. So. The next time please be careful because a little of the product came of the treatment benzoyl peroxide.

Great product

My acne has almost disappered in a month of using these products although it has been drying im sure in time it will get better. My skin looks so clear and healthy! I will be ordering again and recommend the kit. I have mild to moderate acne usually a new pimple each week.

Comments

This product changed my life

The title of this review may sound a little overdramatic but trust me...it is 100% accurate. I suffered from acne throughout my teenage years, no medications really helped but I was't judged to have severe enough acne to warrant roacutane. In March of 2018 my skin flared like it had never done before, a combination of stress and hormones meant that my face from my eyes down was completely covered in big cystic acne as well as small whiteheads. I had never experienced anything like it and it just kept getting worse. My confidence was at an all time low and I was seriously bordering a deep depression. The doctors prescribed different antibiotics and topical creams for months with no improvement and as I felt lower and lower and my skin got progressively worse I began getting desperate for a treatment. A friend who works for a private dermatologist (in the UK) suggested the Acne.org regimen as her daughter has amazing results and I HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK. The products ARE INCREDIBLE. BUT you have to STICK WITH IT. The kit took a solid 6 weeks for me to see improvement and in the beginning it my skin did get worse. But please, if you are considering this product I can assure that it will be the best thing you ever do. The treatment is very drying on the skin and my acne really didn't respond well to that for a while, but the Jojoba Oil is incredible and when it says on the instructions to use it for dry skin...USE it. It will helps SO much. This was actually the turning point for my acne. Beware the skin will get flaky and painful and my god ITCHY but persevere. It was at about 4 weeks that I thought it would never work but it really really did within a week my spots were disappearing by the day!! My skin is now totally clear. I still get the odd spot here and there but I am so happy with my skin thanks to this product. My social life is back I am not afraid to look people in the eye again because there is no acne for them t stare at. The skin I have now is the best skin I have had in a very long time and I will be using this product for as long as I can get it. Only downside for me being in the UK is the shipping costs are crazy money but for clear skin and a happy me I don't think twice about it. Follow the instructions to the letter and this product will change your life. But STICK with it. Amazing product.

AWESOME

Best thing out there and I've tried a lot of things! slightly pricey but honestly soooo worth it

5 star for sure

I had really bad acne, and really, really bad scarring. I was scepticle to get this at first, just because nothing else was working, but I'm so glad that I did end up getting it! I'm going on month 5 of using this and my skin has never looked better. Almost all of my scarring is gone, and I RARLEY have any breakouts! If you decide to get this (which I hope you do) know that it takes time. I didn't start noticing results till after about a month or two. You just have to be very patient, and you NEED to be consistent! Try to not skip a day at all! Anyway, once you do start noticing results, it just goes up from there and it gets better and better. They say not to wear makeup with it, but I've been wearing makeup and it has still worked just fine. It's seriously the best product ever! I highly recommend it.

Comments

BEST ACNE CARE OUT THERE!

Honestly I have struggled with my acne since I was in 7th grade and I'm in college now, I've tried everything to get rid of my acne. I came across acne.org when a friend told me about it so I had to checked it out , I watched a couple of the testamonials and how it worked for others. So I decided to purchase it, I am truly so happy with my results, it's been a year and my skin has never been better. It's so smooth and acne free. THANK YOU SO MUCH ACNE.ORG YOU REALLY CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!!

Nothing ever worked !

Nothing.. not even Proactive or whatever its called. I've had acne for almost 10 years !! Im 22 now, so im soooo relieved to find a product that actually CLEARED my skin. You don't know how amazing it feels to go out in public everyday and not have to worry about makeup or if someone is looking at your acne. I ordered the kit late February and my skin looked better in just 2 days, by week one my skin was almost completely clear !! I did have some dryness but that was not really an issue for me because my mom makes a face serum that cleared up the dryness instantly without making me breakout, and actually gave me a nice glow throughout the day (: i just wanted to say THANK YOU ACNE.ORG !!!!!!!

Saved by acne.org

I have suffered with acne for about 5+ years, i have tried salima skin solution, murad, mario badescu, viverskin, TX skin, drug store products and all sorts of masks. Nothing truly helped me with my acne like this company. It truly helped me.

Answer please

Hello! I just found this product on YouTube and tells that this product can help me with my acne on my face. Can anyone please tell me if we're can i buy or order these regimen? Thanks

Comments

I wanted to write a review long long time ago. I am obsessed with my face ever since I had cystic acne when I turned 18. I had a huge treatment with laser and spent over a $1000 just to clear my skin. However, I can't waste my money in such a expensive treatment for the rest of my life. My acne came back after a few months of leaving the treatment, and I felt bad again. Searching on the internet, I found out about acne.org. This was about 3-4 years ago. At first, my skin was really dry because I didn't follow the instructions. I didn't care at all, because after a few weeks, not only my acne was being clear, but also my face look so smooth with the moisturizer. I haven't use my regimen for long time, but I always think about it, and missed my products. I have been on Korean-products . Which is always nice to try new products, but never never never anything like my acne.org. Thank you Daniel for creating such amazing products, of course! without sponsors you have been successful because the product itself is amazing!

Please help

I have been using The Acne.org Regimen for two weeks now,it work my acne is much better, but i started to feel little burn when I apply the BP and Moisturizer only until it dries. For some issues I cannot buy the jojoba Oil now. I would like some advise of what should I do to reduce the burn? And can I mix the Moisturizer with Olive Oil instead of Jojoba Oil? Before using this product I used to use (Bioderma Sunblock SPF 50+ ), because I live in a very hot country. Can I Continue with it?

Always order at least 2 weeks before you run out

Purchased on the 17th shipped on 19th estimated delivery on the 29th. This company takes the cake for the Slowest shipping.

IS THIS A SCAM?!

I found this product because so many people on youtube were using it and recommended this product. At first I though it was a scam, but I was desperate so tried it anyway. I have very oily and sensitive skin and was scared that more acne would come from using this. I have to say that this is my favorite product and it actually works. I was surprised that my acne cleared up so fast. I first started using this product in late june of 2014 and saw results immediately in late August of 2014, so much that most of my acne was actually gone. I'm still using it to this day, but now I just use the treatment and whatever cleanser and moisturizer I like to use. If you think this is a scam its really not, and has honestly changed my view, and I have clearer skin. I seriously live by this product.

YES believe the hype!!

I purchased the Big Kit as a last ditch effort to get rid of my acne. I figured by just starting out with the big sizes it would force me to commit to the regimen for at least a few months which is when they tell you that you should see the best results. Best choice I ever made! This is the only skincare I've used for the past 2 months to get rid of my severe hormonal acne and it's GONE. My skin has never looked better. I've spent TONS of money at the doctor, products, and facials with no success. The doctor told me most recently that my last resort was accutane which I refused to take. So I'm so glad I found this it is the best. Believe the hype.

Simple and effective.

Take 3-6 months and try it. After all, you've probably spent lots of time and money on lots of other products, right? Here's the thing, though: DO NOT add non-regimen products to your routine. If you wear make-up, read Daniel Kern's information about cosmetics and be very savvy about the all-over cosmetics you buy (foundation, primer, blush, powder, etc). I used a popular chain cosmetic store's very generous return policy to try out skin-friendly brands. I selected items that were fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, and with as few ingredients as possible. When I found a winner, I knew my choice would not be overriding the benefits of the regimen. Also, be aware of other external factors that can cause acne. The regimen is not a miracle cure. My cystic acne required prescription care as a teenager. I still have large pores and am prone to blackheads. That said, the regimen keeps my skin consistent amid life's inconsistencies. I still have stress acne and some breakouts around a certain time of the month. That might mean one or two small pimples, though, compared to major fallout from a vicious acne cycle (stress, major breakout, stress over breakout, more breakout, scarring, stress. etc.). Take the time and effort to give your skin the chance it deserves. And I really hope the regimen works for you as it has, happily, worked for me.

Comments

only thing that's ever worked

effective price dryness of skin I CAN GO THE GROCERY STORE WITHOUT MAKEUP! If you're here, reading this, you probably know where I'm coming from. Its a relief! I finally feel confidence. It took around 4 months to see results, but the results i got are well worth the wait. I do still get breakouts. It happens. But the level of severity has dramatically decreased. My only complaints would be the price ($23/mo is steep for a mom of two essentially living off one income with substantial medical debt) and the dryness of my skin. I had to start very very slow on the benzoyl peroxide. Once a day, every other day. That went on for weeks. Now that my skin has cleared up, I can get away with washing my face once a day. This helps with dryness, but if I put foundation on at all my dry skin pops out. But don't let that deter you. I have used EVERYTHING under the sun to no avail. Proactive, acne free, dermalogica, clinique as well as many prescriptions. This is all that's ever helped.

So now you don't use the regimen anymore? Just the cleanser?

A life time of despair hard to believe a floating ad on Facebook would be an answer.

It works for me It works for me It works for me I have been using this about one week. I am 60 years old and suffered with acne cysts and bad skin since a kid. Rotten environment, stress, bad food, bad genetics---no medical doctor had a cure. Since one week of using this I notice a difference. I can't add up the products. vitamins, Rx topical and oral pills -- and the amount of money. There is nothing I can do about the scars, at my age, who cares---but something that works --- good.

Don't waste your money!

Worked for first month Bleaches clothing Opposite of what it says it will do for you Destroyed my skin I first got the small travel kit and used it for a couple weeks and I saw a big difference in my face. I guess I was impressed at first so I got this big kit. I used it for 2 months and my skin was ok but I was starting to breakout on my checks which I never had before. It kept getting worst and worst, so bad I didn't ever want to go to school any more. The giant pimples also left terrible scars on my face. I made sure that ever time I did the system I did it correctly from the start. The cleanser also bleached out my towels that I used to dry and the moisture burned very bad. My skin was thinning and it felt like if I smiled my skin would crack and bleed. I finally got so frustrated that i hated myself for being so ugly and I was only 13! I suggest that you don't buy this, an go the natural way. total waste of money.

Guest Elizabeth
Guest Elizabeth

Clear skin! What could be better?! Have patience because for the first few months it will make your skin terrible. I mean really really horrible. I'm talking red, irritable, very dry, flaky skin. My skin got so dry that it felt tight, it literally hurt to smile. But it gets better and now my skin is flawless! Bottom-line: it works. I have had acne since I was 13 years old and tried every kind of acne treatment under the sun, but nothing cleared my skin. It was a constant losing battle. I tried this product on a leap of faith and I am so happy I did! I thought my skin would never look this beautiful, I was hoping for a product that would make my acne manageable, but I got a miracle in a bottle!

Guest Zachary
Guest Zachary

Too harsh on skin, left my skin red and irritated, didn't clear up acne, skin flakes. Regime just didn't work for me. Used for over a year and hoped to see results, but didn't.

Comments

Leaves your pores tight after cleansing Gives results overnight Isn't harsh Smells a little weird but not but. You get used to it after the first couple seconds I ordered the big kit and got the lotion in two 8 oz bottles instead of a 16 oz bottle. It is an amazing product that delivers on what it say. When you wash your face, you can feel your pores got tighter and your skin feels so clean in a way you couldn't imagine. BP never dried out my skin. Take your time and be patient with the amount you put on. I wanted to put a lot to get results fast, but just take it slow. Lotion hydrates amazingly and doesn't give that weird oily too much lotion feeling. I really wish they hadn't sent me the two 8 oz lotion instead of the 16 oz! I would've waited a couple days if it was out of stock.

Have there been cases of extreme reaction? Is there any kinda guaranty that it wouldn't ruin up our skin? I just want it to be safe and effective.

â—� works extremely well â—� most amazing skincare products ever sold â—� contains lots of product â—� can store better than you may think â—� clears up acne quickly â—� overall, everything is awesome â—� takes some longer to get used to the awesomeness I love the acne.org products, I am very fortunate to have discovered them, and I hope someone reading this review will purchase these products because they are so amazing, trust me, they WILL work! Unlike other acne products that claim to "give you clear skin in just 1 day", this product line actually does what it says it does, which is hard to find these days! Why should you buy the big kit as opposed to the other kits? Well, the big kit has lots more product, and it's environment friendly! If you want clear skin, GET THESE PRODUCTS, and follow the regimen precisely! Overall, I love these products, they are awesome!

Guest Nick
Guest Nick

I love benzoyl peroxide, It's quite a bit, lasts me an average of 3 months. You can't buy in most local stores so It's a great bargain. I also love the cleanser in the shower, although I haven't been ordering that very often, I plan to in the near future! :) I'm not a fan of the new moisturizer. The old version was great. Tends to have a yellow tint on my pale skin and not as watery consistent. I love all Dan Kerns product minus the moisturizer.

Popular All-over treatments