The Acne.org Regimen Big Kit Plus Reviews

The Acne.org Regimen Big Kit Plus

Finally found something!

I have had acne for 7 years! On and off it would clear up and come back. Probably because i switched products so much looking for the holy grail. And i finally found it! When i came home from Afghanistan, my face went from doing okay to absolutely AWFUL! I had these tiny little bumps every where and huge zits and cystic acne! It was so embarrassing and painful! I dealt with that for 4 years. I felt like no matter what i tried, it was never going to clear up and i just needed to accept that I had acne. BUT one day i came across acne.org. And I am so thankful i did! My skin looks absolutely amazing! And there was a difference in my skin within the first two days of using it! I started with using the 3 step system. After my skin cleared up i decided to get the AHA as well and geeze louise! My skin looks even better now! And i don't even need to use the regimen every day anymore. I used it every two days and my skin is still crystal clear! Thank you so much acne.org! I am so happy i found the Holy Grail of acne products!

Im disappointed

OMG i bought this package without the jojoba oil. I followed the instruction every single time of the way. My skin totally changed from bad to worse. My face started turning very dark. Im fair in colour but jesus i was scared and so was my friends and my entire family... I contacted acne.org concerning the issue and they advised i took a break from the regimen and start afresh, but that didn't help either. My face looked wrinkled for more than 6 weeks and even darker. I looked extremely horrible like OMG. So at this point i was disappointed and angry cos i had to travel to Africa looking like an ugly old lady, but I'm just 23. So i went to Africa and my face started changing. The wrinkles were straightening up and started getting oily face etc, but my face still looked 4 shades darker than my normal skin. Ever since i stopped using the regimen, my face is now getting better after almost a year. My face still breaks out a lot but i'll prefer that, than having horrific face using the regimen. I put in a lot of effort and money and communication with acne.org just for nothing and I'm very disappointed. I kind of want to try again and this time see where the mistake was but I'm not sure if i dare. I mean its my face and i present that to people before anything else...

Best stuff ever !

I've used these products all together for about 4 years now and I can confidently say it is the best thing ever for even the most sensitive acne prone and oily skin! The full regimen has helped transform my skin over the years and I keep falling more and more in love with time! Please get this and at least give it a month, Dan your a genius!

Patience and Positivity

Just like many people on this site, I've tried everything under the sun, ranging from topicals, antibiotics, birth control, natural remedies, vitamins, to accutane. You name it I've tried it! I tried Dan's regimen in 2008, but at the time I wasn't educated on the importance of moisturizing, so I ended up breaking out so bad that I stopped the regime thinking it was another bust. This year I completed 8 months of actuate and had great success with it, my face cleared up and stayed clear from the 3rd month onward! In February 2015 I got of accutane, then about 2 months later my acne began creeping back, with onesies-twosies here and there, and then a ton at once. I tried to keep my regime simple, but nothing seemed to work. I went back to the derm contemplating going on accutane. The month that I was supposed to start accutane again, I was on here reading reviews of the acne.org regimen, and decided maybe I should give it a try... I mean I've tried everything under the sun with little to no improvement..why not? I ordered the regimen and like most I was apprehensive about the results, but I was finally at a point in my life where I didn't care if there were results or not, I would just do it, just to do it. 13 weeks later, my skin is clear, I get a few pimples here and there, but that doesn't really bother me... but this stuff is great. Don't be rough on your face, follow the steps closely, try to stay patient and positive.

Thank You Acne.org!

This is my 3rd month on using the Big Kit Plus Regimen. Starting using it in the 1st month and there were major signs of improvement on my skin. Iv been struggling with facial acne for years and my skin is sensitive to most products out there. Im glad that I gave this regimen a chance as the reviews from others was outstanding. My sis introduced me to this and we have been using this ever since. Thanks Acne.org.

Comments

The big bottles are great if you are using the regimen twice a day as you will go through a lot of product. And the amount of product used makes the bigger bottles better value. I live in Australia so its better to get larger bottles that last for longer periods in order to save on shipping costs. The larger bottles are harder to store. They take up a lot of room in the bathroom cupboard, which is fine if you don't have to share with someone else. Also, the cleanser, moisturiser and treatment are bottled in the same size and I generally use them up at the same time frame, however I've nearly finished the AHA+ when I still have a third of product left in everything else. It also looks like the jojoba oil will last to the equivalent of 3 bottles of everything else. I'm a big fan of Dan's Regimen products. They have got me 100% free from acne for the first time in 20 years. No other topical treatment has worked for me and I still have to pinch myself to believe that I finally have acne free skin. I think that the AHA+ is an essential part to the regimen as this magical cream got my skin from clear to glowing. The Big Kit Plus pack is great if you are following the regimen exactly as per Dan's instructions. It provides good value for money (especially if you live overseas to reduce the costs of packaging) and it saves you having to keep ordering in replacement supplies as a lot of product is used in following the regimen. You may find that you use the different products at various rates, so for subsequent orders you may only need to order individual items. Obviously you would need to watch out for shipping costs if this is the case. I highly recommend that Big Kit Plus pack and all of Dan's products in general.

Popular All-over treatments