x

Tea Tree Oil reviews

Tea Tree Oil

Tea tree oil is defined by international standard ISO 4730 (2004) ("Oil of Melaleuca, Terpinen-4-ol type"), which specifies levels of 15 components, which are needed to define the oil as "tea tree oil."

Among over 98 compounds contained in the oil, terpinen-4-ol is responsible for most of the antimicrobial activity.

Tea Tree Oil

Amazing but leaves scabs and scars
Reviewed on December 28, 2017

amazing at getting rid of pimples , but does tend to burn and leave a scab and scar .PS. my skin is sensitive

Works well
Reviewed on November 21, 2017

It cleanses the skin very well, prevents inflammation, narrows the pores.

Not for everyone!
Reviewed on November 9, 2017

It may work for some people BUT IT DOES NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE. Dabbed it on my pimples night after night, it did not worsen them, but showed absolutely no signs of healing. Doesn't work for everyone's skin.

by Robin_R on 12/04/2017 14:02
Maybe give it a few days?
Very good, not miraculous.
Reviewed on October 27, 2017

It's very good, not miraculous, but works well on my mild/moderate acne. (Better than benzoyl peroxide, that's saying something). I apply it directly on my skin, but do a patch test, better to be safe than sorry.

Not a cure, but helpful for inflammation
Reviewed on September 11, 2017

Tea tree oil is great! Along with lavender oil, I use it "neat" on my acne areas (just a drop or so) to help calm redness down and kill bacteria. It seems to keep some acne at bay and DEFINITELY shrinks acne that I've popped. (I know, bad habit.)

Didn't seem to work
Reviewed on September 10, 2017

When I began to use it I assumed it worked but my acne kept getting worse so turns out it didn't work

strong and powerful
Reviewed on September 4, 2017

I use tea tree oil in quite a few different ways when I'm having especially bad breakouts, because its quite strong on the skin I don't use the essential oil alone everyday but some face products I use daily have it as an ingredient. when I have a smaller breakout I tend to just dab a bit of the oil onto spots which are specifically enflamed and sore with a q-tip but when the breakout is larger I use the oil with my facial steamer (you could do the same by adding a few drops to hot water and placing your head over the bowl) this opens up your pores and really helps your skin absorb the tea tree. I've found that this drastically helps reduce inflammation of spots which helps them look less red and they tend to heal quicker. the only problem I have with this is that it can dry you skin out if you use it regularly because the oil is very concentrated so if you have very dry skin you might want to be careful when using this and always use a good moisturiser after application.

Works perfectly!
Reviewed on July 31, 2017

My skin is fairly good, but sometimes I get pimples. Even though, the smell of the oil is quite strong, it makes pimples disappear in 3-6 days for me. Of course, everyone's skin is different, as all the reviews thus far prove, but it's worth a shot.

P.S. Don't use the oil in large quantities, especially near your eyes or all over your face! The oil is very strong so it may cause redness, itching, and blistering. Be careful!

Sadly doesn't work for me
Reviewed on June 26, 2017

It's a magic potion, based on its characteristics it do wonders for acne strugglers. For me, unfortunately, it didn't. I broke out massively on the spots I used this. It's either because it was a bit too aggressive but I think I have a sort of allergic reaction from it.

Didn't work
Reviewed on June 19, 2017

its too irritating for my sensitive skin and the smell is awful. I replaced it with honey & lemon face mask. The change is fantastic.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-fere
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by experts at Acne.org