Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tazarotene (Tazorac, Avage) - Reviews

Tazarotene (Tazorac, Avage)

View Ingredients
Tazarotene (0.01% or 0.05%) and Benzyl alcohol.

Carbomer 934P, carbomer 1342, edetate disodium, medium chain triglycerides, mineral oil, purified water, sodium thiosulfate, sorbitan monooleate and sodium hydroxide to adjust the pH.
  • Community Links

nala33
Kayla.shannon
Vanessa P
PimpleMonster
lomo

YoungGunB
I'm two weeks in and am definitely seeing my acne get worse. Holding out hope. I have a long few weeks ahead of me. Thank you for posting this. I am on the verge of crying to my mom about it, but reading this makes me want to push through!

BrokenPorEcelain

Michellexoxox
Thats because you used it for 2 days... It takes months for this product to actually take effect. And your also not supposed to you it was a spot treatment. It is supposed to be an all over treatment. Before you go around posting your "review" on a product you used twice, check the facts.

BrokenPorEcelain
It's not because I only used it twice...no product should do lasting damage from only two uses...so keep damaging my face until hopefully the damage cancels out the damage you are saying??...yea...smart. It's been over 3 months and none of my reaction/damage has dissipated. I was told even by every derm I went to, to never put it on my face again. So how about YOU check your facts. Because it doesn't get any more real and authentic than personal experience..and that is what I'm sharing. The FACTS of MY situation from using this product. That's what a review IS. And come to find out that I am FAR from the only one dealing with this. No matter if it is used once, twice, for months, many have had similar, if not identical reactions. And I did put it on pretty much my entire face, also derm's also prescribe it as spot treatment too..so please, before YOU go around spitting moronic, ignorant, insulting BS to someone dealing with a nightmare, check not only the facts, but also your capacity as a human being.

Phoebe28

YoungGunB
This gives me hope! Two weeks in and suffering through the purging phase. I would say my acne went from moderate to severe in two weeks. It might just look that way from the redness though... Hoping for miracles.

Twentyonepilotslawl

Taha
Can 15 year old teen use it ? And when can we , day or night??

Michellexoxox
I would say talk to your derm first but its usually a nightime product for overnight

StatelyWombat
Goal: Clear Skin
Prettybritt
  • Community Links

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes