Tarte Maracuja Oil Reviews

Brand: Tarte

Tarte Maracuja Oil

Great after other treatments.

I received this as a part of my ipsy subscription and love it. It has no scent and doesn't leave my skin heavy or greasy feeling. In my regimen I primarily use it about 20 minutes after my Paula's Choice 1% Retinol gel to combat the slight irritation and dryness I experience, and it's perfect. I just put 3 drops on my clean fingers and pat the oil all over my face before gently rubbing it in.

Love for overnight moisture

So the actual Tarte brand is expensive, and you can get a generic oil for cheaper. I love this oil for my combo, sensitive and cystic acne prone skin. It is GREAT!!!! for an overnight moisturizer and I wake up looking refreshed and plump. I've also noticed my makeup wearing so much smoother since starting this two months ago. Love this.

Overnight miracle

I have already went through my bottle!! I love this stuff I put it on after I wash at night and my face is so soft and smooth in the morning. ( I am acne prone with combo-oily skin and suffer from cystic acne & dark spots) One thing I will say is I wouldn't purchase the tarte brand from a beauty store instead find it on cheap website like Amazon. Try it out! :)

Comments

Can't believe how amazing it is.

Lightweight Eliminates all blemishes Cuts down on oil production I am astonished to see that this only has one review. It is hands down the best purchase I have ever made. I have oily acne prone skin. It's counter intuitive to put oil on your face after being told you need oil free products, I know I know. But seriously. Give this product a chance. You won't regret it. I put a few drops on when I go to bed, patting it into my skin. I let it absorb for 15 minutes then follow up with aczone and cetaphil daily lotion. When I wake up in the morning there is zero oil on my face, my skin looks more amazing than ever. The oil works wonders overnight and has improved my skin greatly.

Moisturizing and Gentle

Moisturizing Little Goes a Long Way Makes Skin Glow Expensive Smells Weird This stuff is expensive but you only need like 3 drops for your whole face and neck. It absorbs quickly and moisturizes better than almost anything else I've tried. It also makes my skin glow and decreases redness. I like it because its lightweight whereas a lot of the other moisturizers I've used are heavy and thick.

Popular Household/Natural