Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

Brand: Tarte

Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer

Great BB tinted moisturizer for sensitive skin!!!

I've been using this for months - it is pricey but one of the best natural non-talc tinted moisturizers out there. I have super sensitive skin, and am also on dkr products - this stuff has given me no breakouts, no itching - nothing. No fragrance - if you can find a sephora to sample a shade - try this. For me, i wanted something to even out my skin tone, and it does just that. For $36 its worth it to have some light coverage with no breakouts. It is a tinted moisturizers, so its sheer but i also have Burts Bees BB in light/medium that can be mixed with this to give you more coverage. You could actually add any fuller coverage product to this (ive used fit me concealer) to make this have a bit more coverage - with no issues. I have dry skin from BP and this goes on amazing over my bp and moisturizers - applied with a damp beauty blender. Please try it if you get a chance!!! Im pale but not porcelain so my perfect shade is light.

Comments

Not Enough Coverage

Light and natural Moisturizes well Expensive Not full coverage Someone at Ulta recommended this to me and I brought it home under the impression that it was full coverage. It wasn't. You can layer it on, but if your acne is bad enough, even twenty layers of this won't do the job. It does what it says though, moisturizes and evens skin tone. So if you're looking for a light, natural, moisturizer that you can put on quickly, this is the one. However, in the summer when my skin gets more oily, it does have some trouble staying on. This really only works if your skin is on the dryer side. *edit* The added sunscreen works really well though. I brought this on a week long trip and I put this on once a day before going outside and my face hasn't burnt, broken out, or dried out. And, even though it is almost $40, a little goes a long way so one tube will last a while.

Comments